\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yo.... Saw this thread jumped like 8 pages in two days... Thought it was some good stuff posted... WRONG!!!!

90% is the same dude trolling about his stupid STI. Talking about beating a dead horse :smh:

:lol:

Real talk though, I just passed a last gen STI, blue with black Volks. Joint was filthy.

Last edited:
How accurate are lease deals? Theres a $329/mo with $2200 down for an IS250 or $299/mo with $1999 down on a TLX.
They're accurate. They require excellent credit (~750+) and almost always 10% down.

Yo.... Saw this thread jumped like 8 pages in two days... Thought it was some good stuff posted... WRONG!!!!

90% is the same dude trolling about his stupid STI. Talking about beating a dead horse :smh:
Truth

My super slow v6 mustang word to superb

I STILL OWN MY 2000 v6, almost 200k miles on it and it runs just fine. It's the reason I bout my 2013 and 2015..

That would be the definition of "fake AWD"

Agreed, don't see how that is hard to understand.
Lets have a discussion of AWD.

AWD is the ability to turn all four wheels. What's fake about driving four wheels?

Four wheel drive systems usually use locked differentials to provide equal acceleration between wheels and axles.

AWD is usually configurable/electronically controlled based on traction or bias to the rear based on performance.

A CLA250 4matic is primarily a front wheel drive vehicle, except in need of traction, a haldex controlled rear differential provides 50% of torque to the rear wheels. Is this what you consider "fake awd"? I'm just curious.

The Focus RS has the ability to send 70% of the power to the rear, and 100% of the 70% to ONE wheel as well. Ford has also mentioned that the vehicle in a straight line with 0 slip from any wheels, is sending 100% power to its front wheels.

That would be the definition of "fake AWD"

Agreed, don't see how that is hard to understand.

Lets have a discussion of AWD.

AWD is the ability to turn all four wheels. What's fake about driving four wheels?

Four wheel drive systems usually use locked differentials to provide equal acceleration between wheels and axles.

AWD is usually configurable/electronically controlled based on traction or bias to the rear based on performance.

A CLA250 4matic is primarily a front wheel drive vehicle, except in need of traction, a haldex controlled rear differential provides 50% of torque to the rear wheels. Is this what you consider "fake awd"? I'm just curious.

The Focus RS has the ability to send 70% of the power to the rear, and 100% of the 70% to ONE wheel as well. Ford has also mentioned that the vehicle in a straight line with 0 slip from any wheels, is sending 100% power to its front wheels.

Very good explanation.

Lets see if WCIS can comprehend it.

If not ima make a picture book explaining awd so he can learn how it works.

Why would i google real awd?

Awd is what we talking about

And plus i aint a google scholar

It says either full time or on demand tho

The rs is on demand.

Bro did u seriously skip that part? :lol:

Bruh someone just hit me up offering me a c6 Z06 for my Evo.

i was like yeah dude im down but i don't have money to add. then i jokingly said "i have a Civic Hybrid ill give you with the Evo"

and he responded "oh wow that might be perfect, i have a 1.5 hour commute every day and planned to get a commuter when i got an Evo, let me talk to the wife and get back to you"

Theres no way in hell this dude actually does this trade. Just no way

Bruh someone just hit me up offering me a c6 Z06 for my Evo.

i was like yeah dude im down but i don't have money to add. then i jokingly said "i have a Civic Hybrid ill give you with the Evo"

and he responded "oh wow that might be perfect, i have a 1.5 hour commute every day and planned to get a commuter when i got an Evo, let me talk to the wife and get back to you"

Theres no way in hell this dude actually does this trade. Just no way

Bro this might sound weird

But i am so damn happy for you right now!!!!!!!!

If i pray tonight ill make sure to include this trade in my prayers.

Goodluck fam.

Bro this might sound weird

But i am so damn happy for you right now!!!!!!!!

If i pray tonight ill make sure to include this trade in my prayers.

Goodluck fam.
laugh.gif

there's no way im getting my hopes up on this one.  But if it really happened the z06 would be going straight on up for sale.   ///M time

Back
Top Bottom