\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

+1.....Must Be Fun Not Dealing With Suburbia. Bet It's Quiet For Your Liking [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. Look At All The Landscape That Stretches Back For Miles. If I Lived Out There Would Have To Spend An Hour Before Starting The Day Enjoying That Peace And Quiet With 2 Dr. Peppers. Dope Shots.... I like your simplicity :pimp: :pimp:

Lord knows I wouldn't be able to live there for more than a few weeks. Too cold for me.

It's my brother's pad. Really nice during the summer because of all the stars.

is this somewhere near the Nevada border? Tahoe area?

Much more north.

I was in the Lexus thread earlier and it made me consider getting a luxury vehicle what are your recommendations. I was also looking at the CTS-V but it was priced close to $100,000 I was trying to stay under $80,000 closer to 70. Any other new vehicle will work as well, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I was in the Lexus thread earlier and it made me consider getting a luxury vehicle what are your recommendations. I was also looking at the CTS-V but it was priced close to $100,000 I was trying to stay under $80,000 closer to 70. Any other new vehicle will work as well, any help will be greatly appreciated.
What about the last gen cts v?

Lexus rcf or gsf?

Now post pics of the Jdm Evo rear bumper from 10 years before that STi came out [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I have a digital dash board and to me it's much better than having actual gauges. Guess it depends on the maker, I'm not a fan of the Mercedes lay out.

I've been driving a range Rover at work with a screen instead of gauges and I think it's pretty lame. It's just not the same. Maybe other companies do it better but idk. I don't like it.

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] You Get Luxury And Sport All In One

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] You Get Luxury And Sport All In One
What's lux about the gtr?

Don't forget supercar

Edit: GT-R owners don't take my sarcasm to heart. It's been one of my many ongoing jokes ITT for a while now.
Add computer to that also

What about the last gen cts v?

Lexus rcf or gsf?

Thanks bros I'll look into the last generation I'll see if I can get something decent off Autotrader. I'll also check out the Lexus as well.

My goal is to cop a 09-10 Nissan GT-R a couple years into being in the Navy. I love the performance, shape and body, stanced low to ground and a nice glossy finish to the paint. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

That Q30 looks VERY Mazda-esque in the front, especially headlight shaped.

Any word on the new G37/Q60 coupe replacement?

I dont get Infiniti, the last gen G37 sedan was tagged the G35/G37/Q40. :lol: I know they wanna change it from G's to Q's but cmon. The current Q60 shoudve just stayed as the G37. Now the new one is probably be also called a Q60.

Last edited:
What is all y'all guys' favorite cheap car on the road today looks wise... Every single time I see a Mazda 3 hatchback I can't help but think just how damn good it looks :smokin... It's lines to me are damn perfect for that car...

2014-mazda-3-4seasons-update-iowa-headon.jpg

2014-Mazda3-s-Grand-Touring-hatchback-side-profile-in-the-Rocky-Mountains1.jpg

396841.jpg

Back
Top Bottom