\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My friend has a 2012 ram single cab. First thing he did was headers/exhaust then a drop and that thing looks and sounds mean as hell

Spent about two hours cleaning up my wheels and wheel well. My back hurts now but it was well worth it. Even cleaned up the inside of the tire because it was bothering me lol. The rust is the only thing that is bothering me now.

Found out that my wheels are made by Enkei :smokin

Not a very good picture but it's clean.

Center of gravity?

What are you tracking a 6,000+lb. truck b?

Trucks get lifted. Das it
This is a terrible rule :lol:

Depends on the truck bro, some are performance oriented. For me, you lift trucks that are 4wd, and lower ones that are 2wd (which would be most regular cab short boxs). Although you could make an argument that 4 door full sizes should be lifted even if they're 2wd, that one I can see going either way.

You're telling me you'd lift my Lightning?

As it sits, it has a 1" drop in front, 2" in the rear. I'd like to drop it another inch in the front and back in the future (if I can keep it for long enough, y'all know how that goes with me :lol: ). It would look ridiculous lifted.

Last edited:

Hopin to get my pick up to look like this. A lift can bring life to a boring truck but diesel trucks for sure deserve a nice tasteful lift

Lol.
99' TA
Dana 60 rear end 3.73s
Fast 102mm intake
Headers, full exhaust
Lowered, springs , shocks misc suspension

Currently in the middle of putting in the new Trans, built 4l80 with Trans brake
Now you're talking. You must go to the strip. What Coverter is going in with the trans?

Man I was just in a dudes private garage that was INSANE. 4000 Sq ft, lounge area, 15+ insane cars. He had a numbers matching 69 camaro z28 in Barrett Jackson condition, a 67 corvette 427 numbers matching same condition, a 1986 911 turbo with ******* 9k original miles on it 100% original and showroom condition, 67 Nova SS, etc etc. ****** amazing.

Taken from another forum....

"Well that should not be difficult, according to C&D test results, the standard DCT M4 already beats the GT350R in a straight line . 

Speed -GT350- GT350R -M4DCT
0-60 -    4.3        3.9              3.7
0-100-    9.1       8.6              8.5
0-130 -   15.3     14.5          14.5
0-150 -   22.5    21.2          20.8 

I REALLY want to drive a new GT350 though. That mark up is crazzzzzy though 
sick.gif

Last edited:
that blue one is sick. i am actually looking to trade my daily driver Caliber SRT4 for a Ram R/T in the spring. i went back to doing HVAC work last year and the Caliber SRT4 just isn't made for it. haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom