\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That thing is super clean man! Absolutely love the Spoons. My 2nd and 3rd cars were both EG hatchbacks, one was this exact color!

I can probably dig up pics.

Edit: Found some, circa 06-07

My favorite Honda chassis. This one is my second. I owned a black 92 Si for 10 years before this one. Sold it in 2013 and regretted it ever since.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/SLOTHismyname/media/A0C4D827-8B38-4CB2-8966-2F56559677B2.jpg.html

the mugen m7's :pimp:

Im not gonna lie. I slept on the new Type R even with all the hype surrounding it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
went on a mission today
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Some pics..pre aftermarket wheels. And a quick clip after my headers were installed.

Listening to that V8 rumble :smokin

If you ever want some photos taken of it hit me up, I'm in the bay area also.

Whoever gets to drive this will have the time of their life as long as they know what they're doing behind the wheel.

just make sure not to turn the driving aids off :lol:

700HP in a lightweight RWD car :x

Last edited:
Didn't know they was pulling over chargers like that but nice pick up I was thinking about one of those.

FINALLY GOT AROUND TO DOING AN EXHAUST VID ON THE TAHOE.

FEW MORE MODS TO COME THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.

Last edited:
It's great to have as an investment item since the value may rise over time but that's about it.

Last edited:
We got this super nice completely restored 70 Challenger. The car was actually used in a Dodge commercial when they brought back the Hemi Challenger for the first time. Kind of cool.

Last edited:
I've been looking at the new civic hatchbacks. They seem pretty cool I like the new grey they're using. Might test drive one since I need a bigger car now
I like that grey they are using also. Me and the wife settled on a pilot at the end of the year or early next year. Would love the pilot to have the sonic grey as a color option.

what's good car thread fam!!!! The King of these Tallahassee streets is back. I know it's been a while but I was in a car accident not too long ago that knocked me out for a while. Totaled the legend that was 330. Anyways I have a lot of catching up to do I see, over 200+ pages of posts. Smh. I feel like everybody in here is probably in Porsche's and Lamb's by now. Better get started reading now. Pics of my current cars and the wrecked 330 soon come.

what's good car thread fam!!!! The King of these Tallahassee streets is back. I know it's been a while but I was in a car accident not too long ago that knocked me out for a while. Totaled the legend that was 330. Anyways I have a lot of catching up to do I see, over 200+ pages of posts. Smh. I feel like everybody in here is probably in Porsche's and Lamb's by now. Better get started reading now. Pics of my current cars and the wrecked 330 soon come.

da ///m just dont get into another car accident

Trying to debate between getting a car or truck smh hardest decision of my life right now lol. I've had cars all my life but never had a two door sports car but I've also never had a truck and I just feel like trying something new. Only downside about a truck is I've heard they harder on gas.

Trying to debate between getting a car or truck smh hardest decision of my life right now lol. I've had cars all my life but never had a two door sports car but I've also never had a truck and I just feel like trying something new. Only downside about a truck is I've heard they harder on gas.

How far is your daily commute?

Back
Top Bottom