\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You are the man. Knew I had to ask you. You always hit us with the most detailed & informative responses brother 👊. Btw...how about them 76ers? Harden that bum :lol:

Thanks buddy. I always want to give facts with my answers. 👍

I don't even want to talk about that team! 🤬🤬🤬 They can all go to hell!! I say blow it up and start over, I'm so pissed!!! I'll drive Doc to the airport! And Harden only cares about clubs & strippers. Team of bums & failures!! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:

I don't even want to talk about that team! 🤬🤬🤬 They can all go to hell!! I say blow it up and start over, I'm so pissed!!! I'll drive Doc to the airport! And Garden only cares about clubs & strippers. Team of bums & failures!! 🤬🤬🤬
:rofl:

I don't even want to talk about that team! 🤬🤬🤬 They can all go to hell!! I say blow it up and start over, I'm so pissed!!! I'll drive Doc to the airport! And Garden only cares about clubs & strippers. Team of bums & failures!! 🤬🤬🤬
Find solace that you're not a Knicks fan brother.

LS swap + color change an M6???

Tell me thats a joke 👀

I have an E39 540i, no M5 or M6 here haha.

And the LS swap and color change is just if the engine ever gives out, only then lol. Even then it's just a thought. It's only at 72,000 miles at the moment, so hoping for quiiiiite a bit more miles til I have to think of that lol.

Ahhh pardon me, michael ballack michael ballack I thoight you were the gentleman with the e24 M6 lol

Ahh yes, I have seen some LS swaps in the e39, what color are you looking to do?

Actually I’m a big e39 fan I had a 02 525i, loved it.

Would scoop up an e39 again 💯🤙

Yeah I love the E39 man, everything about it from the exterior styling to the interior to the driving feel is pretty much perfect. Took me a while to find the right one, but totally worth it.

I was looking for a 6 cylinder version for a while actually but they seem even harder to find than the V8. The V8 is great don't get me wrong, but IMO the V8 has a bit more complex issues that can arise, the inline 6's are pretty easy to work on.

Color wise if I ever swapped it it'd be an OEM BMW color for sure. I was originally thinking technoviolet, but it's already somewhat similar to my current color. If I did the LS swap I might opt for Mugello Rot or Dakar Yellow or something like that. I think having it yellow or red would be cool since it's a "sportier" color and would go well with the LS theme haha. IMO E39 look killer in those colors too..

Another swap option would be the V8 from the E92 M3, but I think that would probably be a lot tougher and pricier to source compared to an LS.

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 2.18.53 PM.png
dakar_yellow_2000_bmw_m5_e39_04-830x623.jpeg

Yeah everyone who owns a 540 advises against it lol

What’s your favorite feature on the e39? Mine had to be the automatic rear window shade, so james bond lol.

The passenger side view mirror automatically pointing down to the curb when you are in reverse was pretty sweet too.

I’m a simple man lol

I’m still on stock pads but heard a lot of good things about the stoptech sports probably gonna do this when I get around to it
So far I love them, mines make no noise and pretty quiet. Stopping power super good, I have no complaints with them at all, super recommend them.

An Accord, you spose to be better than me b? Remember it dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile. So when I lose by a mile its still not a bad L. >D

And people know my hate for the C8, its an ongoing joke, dont take it personal. :lol:
Nothing personal was genuinely curious. Hope you didn't take my question personal either. I have an accord too :lol:

I feel like the first 80% of the C8 looks good. The back looks out of place.

And the sound is off. Car looks like exotic but sounds like a truck.

Back
Top Bottom