\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I feel like the first 80% of the C8 looks good. The back looks out of place.

And the sound is off. Car looks like exotic but sounds like a truck.

Its from the B pillar back where proportions are just off. And not a fan of the headlight shape and how it sits on “top of the car” basically. Meh. I like the C7 much better.

Yeah everyone who owns a 540 advises against it lol

What’s your favorite feature on the e39? Mine had to be the automatic rear window shade, so james bond lol.

The passenger side view mirror automatically pointing down to the curb when you are in reverse was pretty sweet too.

I’m a simple man lol

Ah man mine doesn't have the rear shade option lol. I never noticed the side view mirror thing either...Was that an added option? Was your E39 an early production or the updated ones that came from 2001? Mine is a 2000 so it was just before the update.

Mine has the premium package+sport package and a few other things. Feature wise, I really like the sport steering wheel and the sport seats. Super comfortable even on long journeys. Also just love the visibility in these older cars..My E36 was the same, visibility out the side and back was amazing. New cars it is ****ing terrible.

I didn't love the look of the back of the car without a wing/spoiler so I threw on a low profile spoiler. I was considering the high wing but ultimately went with something more subtle.

PXL_20220501_230935633-02.jpeg

Thanks buddy. I always want to give facts with my answers. 👍

I don't even want to talk about that team! 🤬🤬🤬 They can all go to hell!! I say blow it up and start over, I'm so pissed!!! I'll drive Doc to the airport! And Harden only cares about clubs & strippers. Team of bums & failures!! 🤬🤬🤬
I agree they should blow it up & start over. The process can't be trusted since it ain't working. Doc needs to go 💯. I thought Harden was going to do great things in Philly but he seems to not be as aggressive on offesne anymore. Yup the strip club scene is what he is lives for, lol.

Just picked up my car from getting the interior detailed, looking fresh :smokin
I have a portable rug cleaner that I clean the seats with 2-3x a year but they did a much better job than I could’ve

I didn't love the look of the back of the car without a wing/spoiler so I threw on a low profile spoiler. I was considering the high wing but ultimately went with something more subtle.

PXL_20220501_230935633-02.jpeg
Beautiful car. I for one love it. Good idea with the spoiler or else it looks bald. And that house :pimp:

Screenshot_20220515-150827_Spark.jpg

So looking to get a car soon. Dealership sent me this.

Of course I'm going to negotiate the price (tryna get it down to 30k)

But is there anything else on here thats a bogus fee?

I have a black check from my bank so I won't be financing through the dealership

Also how should.i respond to the dealership when trying to get it down to 30k? Lol. Any tips?

I have a black check from my bank so I won't be financing through the dealership

Also how should.i respond to the dealership when trying to get it down to 30k? Lol. Any tips?
Nice & congrats! What kind of car :nerd:. What does non-tax fees include? And when you negotiate start by saying is there any room to negotiate the final price? Do you have any wiggle room?

Nice & congrats! What kind of car :nerd:. What does non-tax fees include? And when you negotiate start by saying is there any room to negotiate the final price? Do you have any wiggle room?

22 Honda Accord.

My current car is a 04 accord with 300k miles on it lmao.

Thanks, I'll ask that.

They’re essentially charging a 10% markup. If you’re happy with that go ahead. Otherwise call every dealership within driving distance and tell them this is what dealership x is offering me, can you beat it?

I'd definitely haggle over those fees

Also what is “market value selling price?” That already sounds like they are likely marking up the sticker price and then additionally charging $3k “market adjustment”. I would ask for sticker price and walk if they don’t give it to you.

I always return the favor and high buck tf out of them on my trade in.

They’ve always given me what I wanted to make up the difference on their bs price.

Screenshot_20220516-154454_Messages.jpg

Let the games begin

Ugh! 😒😒😒 Being in auto sales as long as I was, this text from this snook of a salesperson is EXACTLY why I NEVER socialized with any of the other salespeople I would see at training seminars I went to on different vehicles. The way they talk about their customers, how much money they made on them and other stuff just made me sick. God I hated pretty much everyone I met. Only a select very few were true good people. And I can GUARANTEE you, this salesperson won't do ANYTHING more than show the car. Numbers are done by his manager. Glad I'm out of this business!

My boy sells audis and he used to make good money but then the dealer cut their commission by 75% last month. This dude makes as much as someone at arbys now.

He got some tech sales job now and starts soon.

My wife worked for Tom wood group. They are scum.

Back
Top Bottom