\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Cliff is a dope guy. His W124 is next

It’s a great event hosted by great people. Some awesome and wild cars. I was a judge in Atlanta last year. First guy on the left.

1715306286315.png

AWESOME!! 👏👏Thanks for the info. I seriously can't wait!! Do you remember what it costs to park your car in the show? Just curious. All I want is to get a pic of my car in front of the Hot Wheels card wall!

Yeah they're crazy. My buddy has a 98. That thing still runs so solid. The craziest part is that the AC on that thing can run colder than any car I've ever been in and its still on the original refrigerant.
I 100% believe that. My mom was in the car one time & she said the AC in my Maxima runs colder then my Challenger's AC. The fact your friends Max is still on the original refrigerant is crazy! I've gone through 2 maybe 3 AC recharges on my '96.

My first car was a 97 Altima in that same gold color.
It died one day just as I parked in front of my house, back then I didn’t think to get oil changes :blush:
Got it fixed then a snow plow totaled it one night

AWESOME!! 👏👏Thanks for the info. I seriously can't wait!! Do you remember what it costs to park your car in the show? Just curious. All I want is to get a pic of my car in front of the Hot Wheels card wall!

Event is totally free. I suggest going early to get a pic in front the wall before the line gets too long. If you want to be judged or park in the show lot there is an area to register in.

They also offer a special hot wheel car at each city so if you what one get in line early. They have a ton of fun things for kids too.

Sometimes special guests. Rutledge Wood is actually a friend and he showed up to Atlanta.

1715396684542.jpeg

1715396712482.jpeg

1715396753253.jpeg

1715396806242.jpeg

1715396861897.jpeg

It is totally free for anyone which is super cool. Go early to avoid the line to take your picture. Also they have a special hot wheel car at each stop they give away. Some cool activities and obviously wild cars and mild ones etc.

You will have a blast

1715396684542.jpeg

1715396712482.jpeg

1715396753253.jpeg

1715396806242.jpeg

1715396861897.jpeg

It is totally free for anyone which is super cool. Go early to avoid the line to take your picture. Also they have a special hot wheel car at each stop they give away. Some cool activities and obviously wild cars and mild ones etc.

You will have a blast

mad i missed this when they had it in AZ last year, but it rained and became humid, all the crazy wild builds come out

That's beautiful. Looks like Santorin Blue II. Love the color.
Yeah, it's definitely one of the nicer subtle blues on a car I've seen.
E36. Since it's a sedan, that makes it a 1997 or 1998. Color looks like estoril blue.

Car looks clean af. :smokin
Thanks for that, I assumed it was mid to late 90's- what an era for the automotive industry that was. Def clean af 💯.

Spotted this beauty around the neighborhood. What year is it? That's a 🔥 blue, imo.
20240512_141958.jpg
20240512_142007.jpg
Yes ESTORIL blue

M signature color! This is probably my fav BMW shade along with Dakar yellow

They discontinued this shade of BLUE after the e36 due to the mixing process being chemically toxic

They recently just brought it back a few years ago ESTORIL BLUE II.

Iconic BMW paint scheme

Back
Top Bottom