POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

No more Objectdocks....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PatGelado

my new desktop.
3320923233_b18f71b6d2_b.jpg

how'd you get a clear dock? and moved over to the right? and whats the app for the date and time stamp on the desktop?

I can't believe I've always overlooked this thread. Something I just put together upon going through all the pages!
laugh.gif

7cf15de5e4daa6e396b12b81f41e39875c0ab74.jpg

I think it's pretty decent for my first attempt and given the fact that I've just started using photoshop!
pimp.gif

EDIT: I have no idea why the white part is there in the screen shot

EDIT 2: Can anybody tell how to change my icons on objectdck? I've downloaded a few but can't quite figure out how to change them. It'd be greatlyappreciated!

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by 18key

Is there any way to make the Recycle Bin icon go away from my desktop on XP? I've been playing around with my family's computer, making my profile look better, and I really dont want that RB icon sitting in the corner throwing everything off.
I've been trying to do the same and nothing works for me......
there is a program called WinXp Manager or something like that, that has the option to hide it

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

I can't believe I've always overlooked this thread. Something I just put together upon going through all the pages!
laugh.gif

I think it's pretty decent for my first attempt and given the fact that I've just started using photoshop!
pimp.gif

EDIT: I have no idea why the white part is there in the screen shot

EDIT 2: Can anybody tell how to change my icons on objectdck? I've downloaded a few but can't quite figure out how to change them. It'd be greatly appreciated!
Right Click (the icon you want to change) > Dock Entry Properties > Change Image > (at the bottom left) Browse...

You should be able to figure it out from there. Good luck!

EDIT: Link me up to the app for that clock you have on your desktop!

Originally Posted by hella handsome

is it alright if i start a 2009 thread since 2008 is over?
nerd.gif

desktoprs3.png

new year, new desktop
smile.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HOW DO I GET MY VISTA LIKE THIS??[/color]

When I change the icon for ObjectDock after I turn off my computer the icons go back to normal. Is this supposed to happen?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Surprised to see Eyeshield 21 on here...nice desktop.
pimp.gif

1671oxd.jpg

Toradora
pimp.gif
. I lost track of that show after episode 15
laugh.gif
. I need to start watching that again.

Back
Top Bottom