POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

34ep2k3.png

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

No offense but why do y'all like that pic of the dude getting shot in the head? Can someone enlighten me on the significance?

IDK if im 100% correct so if not please excuse my misunderstanding but i believe it's from Vietnam.

Originally Posted by Willo23

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

No offense but why do y'all like that pic of the dude getting shot in the head? Can someone enlighten me on the significance?

IDK if im 100% correct so if not please excuse my misunderstanding but i believe it's from Vietnam.
Okay thanks, but I mean why is it considered cool?

I wouldn't say its "cool"...but powerful.

The color added to it is art and could represent a lot.

I see the color as emotion or creativity. And the shooter as the representation dictator/uniformity etc.

Originally Posted by yungmoney33

^^Google image search is your friend. Just search filter your searches to Large or X-Large images
no. google search sucks. (not knockin on you though)

flickr search that %!@. you'll get better results. i promise.

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Twig1026 wrote:
you want us to sign up?

damn, i gotta set up for free access, and then still search for the pic?
Why you trippin? Just set up for the free access... Doesn't take that long... L-A-Z-Y... Lazy!
tired.gif

And, when you have an account, you dont need to search in this case. It takes you straight to the pic. Which is why I told dude a page back toedit out the link.

Originally Posted by aumxhype

you guys dont under stand this picture

the guy on the left shot the guy on the right in the middle of the streets in vietnam, the photographer had just ONE INSTANT to capture a guy getting shotthrough the head in the 70s....

did him dirty huh?

in all actuality...the guy on the right killed and murdered the officer on the lefts family.....there are no rainbows in the real pic...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

the guy on the left shot the guy on the right in the middle of the streets in vietnam, the photographer had just ONE INSTANT to capture a guy getting shot through the head in the 70s....

did him dirty huh?

in all actuality...the guy on the right killed and murdered the officer on the lefts family.....there are no rainbows in the real pic...
Nguyen.jpg

General Nguyen Ngoc Loan Executing a Viet Cong Prisoner in Saigon is a photograph taken by Eddie Adams on February 1, 1968. It shows South Vietnamese National Police Chief Nguyễn Ng

Originally Posted by daaznfella

the guy on the left shot the guy on the right in the middle of the streets in vietnam, the photographer had just ONE INSTANT to capture a guy getting shot through the head in the 70s....

did him dirty huh?

Thank you. I knew this pic shouldn't be glorified in any way which is why I was wondering why these cats were riding it so hard.

Back
Top Bottom