POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2011

2eg4tnk.jpg

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

Originally Posted by J SUPER

3b22544e5c955fbd675a3dc57177503c6445cb0.png
pimp.gif
 definitely need to get info on what shells you used for this...very nice my friend.
thank you.i used the calendar,clock, weather widget from yahoo, how much memory im using, and one image shell for the map.

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

Originally Posted by J SUPER

3b22544e5c955fbd675a3dc57177503c6445cb0.png
pimp.gif
 definitely need to get info on what shells you used for this...very nice my friend.
thank you.i used the calendar,clock, weather widget from yahoo, how much memory im using, and one image shell for the map.

Anyone able to help, as to why when using candybar my icons load/show small sized as opposed to normal sized icons on my platform?

Anyone able to help, as to why when using candybar my icons load/show small sized as opposed to normal sized icons on my platform?

I didn't want to create a new thread for this but I've been having a problem with my desktop...
Whenever I'm using my computer my monitor sometimes restarts itself by going black, green power light turns off then turns back on, shows the DELL logo and resumes showing whatever was on the screen...

It gets really annoying and sometimes does this several times in a row - I checked power cables and lazily searched Google for a solution but failed...

Anyone experience this before or know what I should do..? I hope it's not a virus or spyware 
frown.gif

I didn't want to create a new thread for this but I've been having a problem with my desktop...
Whenever I'm using my computer my monitor sometimes restarts itself by going black, green power light turns off then turns back on, shows the DELL logo and resumes showing whatever was on the screen...

It gets really annoying and sometimes does this several times in a row - I checked power cables and lazily searched Google for a solution but failed...

Anyone experience this before or know what I should do..? I hope it's not a virus or spyware 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

frown.gif
don't be lazy

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

frown.gif
don't be lazy

Back
Top Bottom