POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL....

I have Bowie downloaded but I really ain't feeling none of the themes any other music players besides Bowie?

I totally believe in customizing your desktop, but if your icons don't make sense..... What's the point? Kanye's face = Microsoft Excel or Supreme logo = Google Chrome. Some people do it right, others just put anything up and play a guessing game until they get used to it. :smh:

I totally believe in customizing your desktop, but if your icons don't make sense..... What's the point? Kanye's face = Microsoft Excel or Supreme logo = Google Chrome. Some people do it right, others just put anything up and play a guessing game until they get used to it. :smh:

this is funny as hell cuz it kinda hits home :rofl:

bruh i remember when i tried to put custom icons then i was like **** this :rofl:

dudes playin the guessing game though :rofl:

:lol:

Just got my Mac back from Apple and aside from my music and documents I backed up, i'm looking to completely start fresh with it.

I have already downloaded candybar. Where can I look for new icons as well as new backgrounds?

Just got my Mac back from Apple and aside from my music and documents I backed up, i'm looking to completely start fresh with it.

I have already downloaded candybar. Where can I look for new icons as well as new backgrounds?

deviantart

wallbase

So I totally stole the Totem wallpaper lau4kicks posted. thanks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom