POST YOUR DREAM COLOWAYS VOL.2 NEWER RULES

2crlxki.jpg

OMG the shoes in topic are amazing...some of the creativity in this thread needs to be on Nike/Jordan brand staff.....

Ok I love alotta these but I have one question for you guys....how can we get JB to get some of these in production because they could stand to make some serious bank roll on alotta these customs I mean seriously I think most sneakerheads would go crazy trying to figure out which ones they like more lol.

Ps...can somebody throw together a pair of UNC VIII's I think those would be amazing

Originally Posted by Bstylez17

Ok I love alotta these but I have one question for you guys....how can we get JB to get some of these in production because they could stand to make some serious bank roll on alotta these customs I mean seriously I think most sneakerheads would go crazy trying to figure out which ones they like more lol.

Ps...can somebody throw together a pair of UNC VIII's I think those would be amazing

not sure fam but im assuming that if any nike employees are browsing the sneaker community it might not be niketalk seems %$$#$#@**#$%# and some sneaker blogs get all the love and attention.

something quick
27xgh0k.jpg

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

something quick
27xgh0k.jpg

I did these over 6 years ago. I always thought the colors went well with the 8s.

ks4dt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom