Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Arqangel6

2cwlm4i.jpg
Nice and Simple
smokin.gif

Great work on these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89
Very very ill. The only bad thing I can say is, I only wish that I'd thought of this first! Great work, excellent Idea. I'm one of the fewfans of the XV.

I know no one will like these. But the thread topic is "POST YOURDREAM COLORWAYS" not "MAKE AN PHOTOSHOP AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL QUOTE AND APPROVE". I love white shoes and I love clear sole, I'm offtoday I never got to see the rumored "pure XIIs".

I wanted to make the silver gold, but I didn't want anyone thinking "DMP XII".

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

I know no one will like these. But the thread topic is "POST YOUR DREAM COLORWAYS" not "MAKE AN PHOTOSHOP AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL QUOTE AND APPROVE". I love white shoes and I love clear sole, I'm off today I never got to see the rumored "pure XIIs".

i like them. good work. i think a icy sole on xii's would be hot if done with the right cw.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

I know no one will like these. But the thread topic is "POST YOUR DREAM COLORWAYS" not "MAKE AN PHOTOSHOP AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL QUOTE AND APPROVE". I love white shoes and I love clear sole, I'm off today I never got to see the rumored "pure XIIs".

i like them. good work. i think a icy sole on xii's would be hot if done with the right cw.

i know i stole your pic but i just wanted to know a COLUMBIA blue cw would look on the XII's

Beelzebub23 wrote:

I know no one will like these. But the thread topic is "POST YOUR
DREAM COLORWAYS" not "MAKE AN PHOTOSHOP AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL QUOTE AND APPROVE". I love white shoes and I love clear sole, I'm off
today I never got to see the rumored "pure XIIs".

i know i stole your pic but i just wanted to know a COLUMBIA blue cw would look on the XII's

Both of those are excellent! Much better than this Rising Sun crap JB is coming out with. I never thought to put ice soles on the XII's....very nice.

If anyone is wondering about why the back part of the shoe looks like that, it's because when I do the clear soles I have to completely erase the sole fromthe picture put it on another layer and when I'm done trying to make it look convincing, I have to put it back on the original picture of the shoe. I DIDEVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO FIX THAT BUT EVERY TIME I DID I MESSED UP SOMETHING ELSE! So I just left it.

Nice rendition, JumpmanJordanAddict89. Columbia XIIs would get my cash.

^ those are stupid dope, IMO ^ ..maybe "purisits", rabid fans of the high joints won't see in'em what I do, but?

..yup.
Yum.

^^^ Those are very nice, but you can't even see them. All you can see is the bottom and the tag on the tongue...

Black/Grey XIII's

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

^^^ Those are very nice, but you can't even see them. All you can see is the bottom and the tag on the tongue...

2qx2c1j.jpg

Thanks for pointing that out. Much more detail is visible in Photoshop.

oooooo my god those pirate 5's, flint 11's and grape 3's are fiya! georgetown players would be lookin nice in the flints no omo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom