Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by killacam92345

see what you guys did, ya'll made BP leave
laugh.gif

BP is a grown man. I didn't make him do anything. A man does what he wants. Only a coward lets people dictate their actions. I apologize for nothing. If Ireally gave a **%* what people who I've never met though, I would never call myself, Beelzebub. If I'm going to be blamed for the destruction of athread with one statement, it doesn't bother me.

I mean no harm, but BP is not this thread. No one man is. Threads been dead due to lack of interest.

T4T, you know that I have the upmost respect for you (Not just in this thread) but when does this guy ever say anything good? Me and this dude are from thesame area, I know what he meant even when you guys don't. I know you don't have time to read everything posted in here (cause I don't) but he'sdragged my name through the mud on more than one occasion. That high horse pic was truly unecessary. .....

I've never even thought that I was slightly better than anyone here.....

I HAVE NEVER DOWN TALKED ANYONE'S PS (If I don't like it I won't post anything about it).

I HAVE NEVER DISRESPECTED ANYONE WHO HAS NOT DONE IT TO ME FIRST.

You guys are pointing the finger. I'm hardly the blame for the decline of post or anyone leaving. I post a ps about once every three days. How the hellcould I change the course of the thread? I'm barely active.

I did PS for fun and to contribute to a thread that was great. Now I give somebody propz and gets all mad. Its whateva take this thead so serious we do this tohave fun and its not fun anymore with people bashing other stuff and I meant no disrepect. How have I dragged ur name thru the mud I would like to know I'mjust giving u my opinion and critizism makes you better at ps to see what other did wrong. IM DONE WITH THIS THREAD. RIP Thread but its been dead for a whilenow let's face it.

^You're from the Bay, fam. I know what you meant. Just as if I said the same about you, you'd know what I was saying. As long as people post in thethread it ain't dead. I don't really care about people coming in here saying "oh those are nice" When I did it, I did it for my fellowphotoshopers. So I'm still going to post until mods lock this b##ch up. One man leaves, and the thread is dead? Y'all sound like chumps to me. If Arqleft, would BP cry and quit? I highly doubt it.

^im not a chump you don't know me. So I was givin you propz bout your weaties 6s and I meant no disrepect on the joke bout hanes. I was tryin to get u tolaugh not take it as a diss. You have done great stuff and I'm not BS'n.

Oh my god, I looked at those IV's for about five minutes, those are like the best in the thread IMO

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Tupac Shakur's Album All Eyez On Me

i chosed the 9s because the album went 9× Multi-Platinum

Wow these are dope
pimp.gif
I would definatley cop these

Nickelodeons!!!
eek.gif

Aye yo!!!! Arqangel.......them IV's are on another level
pimp.gif
and theclear sole attempt was a good one!

i need 4 pairs of these please!!!!
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Dghost

Oh my god, I looked at those for about five minutes, those are the best IV's in the thread IMO

When Arq says "Its enough" that's scripture in my book. JJ, If you never say my name again, I'll neversay yours. Just act like you don't even see me. Don't give me props, don't show any hate just shut fu#k up and I'll do the same. Just don'tsay ANYTHING PERTAINING TO ME (I already ready know you won't cause you don't know how).

On another note here's some old sh#t I did and never posted........

Arq, no disrespect, but didn't I predict this all........

Great work, man.

I'm so mad that I missed all this. Yall know Im about to roast. A few sparks pop off and BP runs like hell. Boy I grew up in Cabrini and you would have tododge a lot more than sparks in there. punks like you wouldn't make it. Arq I love you to death but those ivs are the weakest s##t you ever did, you gotthe sole perfect but what happened to the rest of the shoe? Beelze you need to stop being so god damn sensitive this ain't that serious. T4T for you 2words, shut up. you do not govern the thread. you don't even post. Jordanjumpmanaddict I'm about to say the only positive thing that I have ever saidabout you. you are this thread. you are the guy who keeps this on page 1 in the jordan forum. if you stop then the thread will really die. I know that I talkbad about you all the time but you are the one who keeps this thread a float. If you love what you do keep posting.

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

T4T for you 2 words, shut up. you do not govern the thread. you don't even post.

Let me get this right. I said this:

I honestly don't think he was being sarcastic. He always gives you props. He was just trying to get an "lol" out of you with the Hanes part...

So much anger in this thread. He has never bashed anyone, why would you think he is bashing you?
And you are trying to say that I think I govern the thread? Hows that? I came in and seen beezle flying off the handle and told him that Ihonestly didn't think JJA meant anything about it...That's all. How is that Governing the thread? Please explain...

The weakest person in the room is the loudest one and you never shut your mouth....

I will read one more of your replies just to see IF you explain how I am trying to "govern" the thread, then you are on ignore. I know you will dodgethe question, but it's worth a try...

PS - You ended it with:

you don't even post.

I have posted atleast 50 pairs in here. How many have you posted? Big words for someone who hasn't posted a single pair...

This is too easy. Both of these guys respect you. You couldve easily easily deaded their little e-beef. but instead you come in here like you are some seniormember and make it worst. you belittled jordanjumpmanaddict cause you made it look like he couldn't defend himself and you dissed beelze and this guyworships the ground you walk on. Do you really think what you said was right in hindsight?

Hey Noob ^^^ if anyone hasnt informed you yet.......U SUCK AT LIFE....and POSTING

so i dont want to hear anything else from you again! let this be your last time running your mouth!
no one wants to hear your ({'}) fart anymore!....so keep quiet, and comment on the PSs accordingly (sick, tight, ehh, whoa, needs some work....etc) orsimply make a contribution to the thread.................easy as 1, 2, 3!!!

let this be your warning!
smh.gif

enought already.......

Can't we all just get along and get back to the main point of the thread ''Post your Dream Colorway". Enough with all of the drama. All I didwas give propz and tell a joke and then it turns into an all out war of words. If this keeps up this thread will get locked and we will all go back to seeinFusion Pics and more specualation so can we get along?

^^Who the hell are you??? Name one thing you did on Niketalk that gives you credibility? Get one person on here whos an insider or og to vouch for you.I'll be waiting. until then you don't exist to me, tramp. Hoereese, you aint been nothing but a niketalk d-rider your whole account existence.

I didn't make it "worst". The words from Beezle that I quoted was as bad as it got.

Do I think what I said was right in hindsight? Absolutely. Why would I tell Beezle on page 118 that he has made the most progress, then turn around and disshim on page 123? I clearly stated (with the pic) that Beezle had been taking jabs at everyone for the last 10-12 pages. Just so happens that in those 10-12pages he has been bending everyone over on the PS skills. Killin them.

My small words weren't right in hindsight, but Beezle's snap out on JJA was? Your comments about everyone in the thread was? Pffft

Seems to me that all this started right about the time you showed up.

I have never belittled someones work (like you). I have never bashed anyone with personal jokes/threats (like you). I came in here like a senior member? YOUcame in here as a newb to NT immediately bashing people......

This stuff is all ridiculous drama. A waste of time. But sadly, I think, that as long as you are here, this will never end. I think that JJA will agree withme....

I'm just in here to check out everyones work. I'm a PS fan. That's all. I will no longer comment on work or jump in anything that doesn'tinvolve me (like you). I will be lurking guys. Keep up the good work Beezle, JJA, and Arqangel.

^^Who the hell are you??? Name one thing you did on Niketalk that gives you credibility? Get one person on here whos an insider or og to vouch for you. I'll be waiting. until then you don't exist to me, tramp. Hoereese, you aint been nothing but a niketalk d-rider your whole account existence.
Just to interject. What have you done?

T4T, you and hoereese have not said anything about me that is not already known. I am a noob. And I do talk a lot of shi.... But no one really gives a damnabout what I say. But they do care about what you say. You couldve easily killed a lot of this noise in here. If you told me to shut up I would've stopped.You stood quiet and when you did say something you were only talking down to people as usual. You are a hypocrite. and I do not see why people think so highlyof you in this thread. Eventually theyll see who you really are and what you stand for.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

^^Who the hell are you??? Name one thing you did on Niketalk that gives you credibility? Get one person on here whos an insider or og to vouch for you. I'll be waiting. until then you don't exist to me, tramp. Hoereese, you aint been nothing but a niketalk d-rider your whole account existence.

Hammy......please. You ran out of the thread like carl louis. You feel you got help now? You need help on them photoshops. Everyone knows I'm a noob. Picka new angle thats soft, kid. You aint got no more ammo than something that is already well known? You better take your @ss back to where you been hiding outat.

cry01.gif
hahahahahahahahaha.......son is a cry baby! RELAX homie, didnt i tell you that already?!?

Take you L's and sit down somewhere......u need a nap or some warm milk?!? or how about a lullaby?!?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Hammy......please. You ran out of the thread like carl louis. You feel you got help now? You need help on them photoshops. Everyone knows I'm a noob. Pick a new angle thats soft, kid. You aint got no more ammo than something that is already well known? You better take your @ss back to where you been hiding out at.

This thread is dead. And I haven't been photoshopping anything really. I just don't understand why you are allowed to comment on everything anybodydoes, but when someone else does it they are a "d-rider" and a "hater", and yet you have almost all your posts in this thread, which youhave yet to contribute to. And then calling someone a hypocrite when you are the biggest hypocrite here.

And another thing, it's Carl Lewis

^^You just proved that you aint nothing but a noob like me. no one will vouch for you. Only difference is that you're a post *#%@! too
roll.gif
. You know you aint *$%$ not even on niketalk. Hook up with hammy and yall mighthave a chance.

Hammy you got punked.
roll.gif
quit making excuses. The only person that Icouldn't yoke was Jordanjumpmanaddict. He never ran. Even Bp ran off. Follow your leader. I'M TAKING IT BACK TO NIKEPARK

^^You just proved that you aint nothing but a noob like me. no one will vouch for you. Only difference is that you're a post *#%@! too
roll.gif
. You know you aint *$%$ not even on niketalk. Hook up with hammy and yall might have a chance.

Hammy you got punked.
roll.gif
quit making excuses. The only person that I couldn't yoke was Jordanjumpmanaddict. He never ran. Even Bp ran off. Follow your leader. I'M TAKING IT BACK TO NIKEPARK

I don't even know how to take this
laugh.gif

CAN YOU PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom