Where did you cop at? 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Versace 5216
2udvz29.jpg

Where did you cop at? 
pimp.gif
i order all of my glasses straight from the maker through my Dr. i go to a high end Dr. and they have whats called the "big book" it has every designer brand you could think of. American, Italian, British from everywhere really. the "book" is now an online catalog so they could update it easier. you sit down, look at what brand you want and go from there.

none of this would be possible without my VSP insurance tho. getting $500 glasses for $88 ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Versace 5216
2udvz29.jpg

Where did you cop at? 
pimp.gif
i order all of my glasses straight from the maker through my Dr. i go to a high end Dr. and they have whats called the "big book" it has every designer brand you could think of. American, Italian, British from everywhere really. the "book" is now an online catalog so they could update it easier. you sit down, look at what brand you want and go from there.

none of this would be possible without my VSP insurance tho. getting $500 glasses for $88 ftw
pimp.gif

Yo i got them versace frames too

imag0890r.jpg
imag0485.jpg

I get lots of compliments on em. Took forever to find me this frame since its been discontinued since '09 I think.

I like wearing em but the frame is kind of heavy and it slides down kind of so my eyes kind of always halfway open and people think I'm tired :S

Prefer wearing contacts over glasses mos def.

I also got these ray bans I never wear...
imag0891.jpg
15304110651348086317675.jpg

imag0890r.jpg
imag0485.jpg

I get lots of compliments on em. Took forever to find me this frame since its been discontinued since '09 I think.

I like wearing em but the frame is kind of heavy and it slides down kind of so my eyes kind of always halfway open and people think I'm tired :S

imag0891.jpg

Originally Posted by gatorad3

imag0890r.jpg
imag0485.jpg

imag0891.jpg
QFT. I don't leave the house with glasses on.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

imag0890r.jpg
imag0485.jpg

imag0891.jpg
QFT. I don't leave the house with glasses on.

i just picked these up yesterday.. they are Pradas i scored for pretty cheap.. very lightweight.. good replacement for the versaces that are stupid heavy..

Back
Top Bottom