Post your fantastic 4.

I was about to start one of these but with closer to 10 shoes, 4 is just way to hard for me to come up with. Very nice picture to start the thread Dunks RNice.

tryin to get my "creative juices" flowin
laugh.gif
here's my set of 4:
8y8in4.jpg

peace

i need to step up the photography i know, but im using my lap top's built in camera due to my current lack of a digital camera. lazy too so i used the tagfrom a week old buy sell post

Originally Posted by k HAN 206

love these threads.
hard decision but heres mine. Nice fantastic 4 Ian!

and if ANYONE can get me vnds-nds blk/red 4s in size 9 for a decent price. feel free to hit me up.

dude... You know i want your supremes and amsterdam's... always putting em in my face! hahaha. thanks for the compliment though
tongue.gif

eminem ivs top fav of mine even tho i dont have them anymore if u have in 9 or 9.5 get at me pleaseee..love those playstation forces tto

az005us, Dam your 2nd place is killing your 1st place IMO.

KEV A2M~ where is your 4 at with your reserved spot?

Jermaine Phase2~ I see you upgraded your sky High's, those look prestine, I know your happy about that. Whats the info on that pair, sz, ds, 4$?

I see a lot of I's in peoples fantastic four, witch would also be in mine (Black/Blue)
pimp.gif

/private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x308470.tmp.H5s1P3/Photo 293.jpg

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Nice UP superstars up there!! one of my favs for sure.

I'll trade you for the FLOMs STRAIGHT ACROSS brotha!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks for the offer. Tempting as it might be I already have a pair. I think that the upper playground Adidas are extremely underrated.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Nice UP superstars up there!! one of my favs for sure.

I'll trade you for the FLOMs STRAIGHT ACROSS brotha!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks for the offer. Tempting as it might be I already have a pair. I think that the upper playground Adidas are extremely underrated.

Highly agreed
pimp.gif

anyone whos familiar with me from nike retro could instantly pick my 4 out, i feel, without a photo, but heres one anyway.
68e1594868c8c7b4a251eea36084af838255fb0.pjpg

-breadown: youve got your two basic first series air trainer 1s in their originial colorways (2000 retro editions). you can't really top that. Then youhave your first SC I bo cross trainer, a shoe in do the right thing that shouldve gotten all the limelight (it went to the jordan IV white worn by anotherdude). That shoe also in its originial 1989 medicine ball colorway (2000 retros). Lastly is a technological advancement, with a story that won me overinstantly. A trainer 1 infusion and rebirth of a classic style two decades after the first technological advancement. I was only 2 when the first cross trainercame out, so these right here, the zoom trainer 1 mid, are my "cross trainers". the older guys remember owning and wanting those cross trainersgrowning up from 1987, and for me, I had that same feeling wanting and needing those 2004 zoom trainers. almost every one of these shoes is so undervalued,unknown about to normal sneaker wearers, and often times underappreciated/ but thats fine with me, as youll see.

more for me.

bonus shot:

RED or GREEN?
6b625184d763eccfc79ba227880479d028c7637.pjpg

lifetime supply already intact but with a fall 08 release of the retro of these zoom trainers, that number be double quickly.
6a835ac146666a10c15bc29bbf421827ab23c4e.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom