Post Your Favorite Potato Chip Dip Vol. French Onion

VinMillerHearn58

formerly lakersreppa008
I was just having a little snack of Ruffles Potato chips and french onion dip. I was wondering what kind of dips do you guys like?
laysfrenchoniondip__19492_zoom.jpg

I'm also a fan of any hot salsa dips. If you have something to recommend please feel free to share. 
happy.gif

I was just having a little snack of Ruffles Potato chips and french onion dip. I was wondering what kind of dips do you guys like?
laysfrenchoniondip__19492_zoom.jpg

I'm also a fan of any hot salsa dips. If you have something to recommend please feel free to share. 
happy.gif

better with tortilla chips, but som spicy @!# pico de gallo>>>>>>>> then all your favorites.

Pico+de+Gallo+500.jpg

better with tortilla chips, but som spicy @!# pico de gallo>>>>>>>> then all your favorites.

Pico+de+Gallo+500.jpg

I just bought some peach and pineapple salsa and corn tortilla chips. The sweet and mild flavor compliments the lightly salted chips really well. Flavored chips don't need any dips.

I just bought some peach and pineapple salsa and corn tortilla chips. The sweet and mild flavor compliments the lightly salted chips really well. Flavored chips don't need any dips.

utz salt n vinegar is my favorite.

I like cooler ranch doritos with tositos HOT salsa.

utz salt n vinegar is my favorite.

I like cooler ranch doritos with tositos HOT salsa.

Back
Top Bottom