Post Your Favorite Teams Thread

Give DSA Georgetown football and Michigan hockey.

:rofl:

quick story about georgetown's football program and how garbage it is:

senior year five friends and i played a pickup game of football against six dudes (freshmen and sophmores) on scholarship for football. we beat them pretty handily. that's how bad our football program is. out of the six on my team, only two of us played in high school. pitiful :lol:

*in before "cool story bro"*

EDIT: michigan hockey is dope but i'm a boston university fan for college hockey :pimp:

Last edited:
roll.gif

senior year five friends and i played a pickup game of football against six dudes (freshmen and sophmores) on scholarship for football. we beat them pretty handily. that's how bad our football program is. out of the six on my team, only two of us played in high school. pitiful
laugh.gif

EDIT: michigan hockey is dope but i'm a boston university fan for college hockey
pimp.gif
interesting. I'm not much of a hockey guy. I'd think you liked BC hockey more but obviously not. BU aren't that good now as they used to be right? I think? haha... don't play hockey and I like other sports better but I'll say this, NHL playoffs especially when the B's plays are entertaining
pimp.gif

BUMP.. all sports are now available.

If you're gonna put down colleges please put either NCAAF or NCAAB or I'm just assuming it's the same school for all sports.

:rofl:

senior year five friends and i played a pickup game of football against six dudes (freshmen and sophmores) on scholarship for football. we beat them pretty handily. that's how bad our football program is. out of the six on my team, only two of us played in high school. pitiful :lol:

EDIT: michigan hockey is dope but i'm a boston university fan for college hockey :pimp:
You're just more athletic than EWD. Carried like TB12.

Kid from around my way played there, Dottino. Shredded in HS, played for Bergen Catholic.

interesting. I'm not much of a hockey guy. I'd think you liked BC hockey more but obviously not. BU aren't that good now as they used to be right? I think? haha... don't play hockey and I like other sports better but I'll say this, NHL playoffs especially when the B's plays are entertaining :pimp:

yeah for sure about BU and BC. BU used to crush back when i was a kid. chris drury, mike grier days. my best friend's sister went to BU so we went to tons of BU games back then.

Kid from around my way played there, Dottino. Shredded in HS, played for Bergen Catholic.

word. didn't brian cushing go to bergen catholic? love that guy

yeah for sure about BU and BC. BU used to crush back when i was a kid. chris drury, mike grier days. my best friend's sister went to BU so we went to tons of BU games back then.
word. didn't brian cushing go to bergen catholic? love that guy
Yes, sir. Cush did. Both him and Dottino were rumored or known, for "questionable substances."

Bob Papa, Pierre McGuire, Bill Madden, Charley Casserly all attended BC as well.

Jim Dray, NFL TE. Lesser-known scale.

NCAA fb- ASU sun devils..
:lol:

College Basketball/FB

The University of Arizona Wildcats

When you eventually add soccer its Chelsea FC

This is like the encyclopedia of Sports fans on NT. I like it :pimp:

Edit: you already put me down for the UA. My man :pimp:

Last edited:
So looks like the Lakers and Yankees have the biggest fanbases on here so far.

This is like the encyclopedia of Sports fans on NT. I like it :pimp:

Exactly what I was going for. Always thought it would be cool to see who roots for who and what not.

There have been a good amount of people posting, but the crazy part is a lot of regulars haven't posted yet... so hopefully in time this thread will have mostly everyone on board.

Last edited:
College BB/Football: University of Oregon :smokin
Hockey: Seattle Metropolitans 1917 Stanley Cup Champions :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom