Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by MAAACO

Theres a unlock out for 3.1.3

nerd.gif
whats the best way to go about using my sidekick plan with the unlocked 3gs on 3.1.3??

whats another way to access text messages with out going thru the text message app icon? thanks in advance

Help!!

My camera app is stuck on the closed shutter and won't open!!

I'm on an unlocked/jailbroken 2g with 3.1.3, if that matters...

^^^^^^^Just hold the Power Button and the Home button until the apple logo comes up, Then just let it restart and you should be good.

I just recently jail broke my iPod touch 4.0, and for some reason every time i try to switch to a new wallpaper all i get a is the same black screen. Also when i download wallpapers from cydia I can never find them i check everywhere. Can anyone help me?

Keep this thread alive and keep postin' screen shots, lol, seems like i'm the only one who post SS. Anyways, here's a new one, click for the whole thing.

i have an iPhone 3GS and i used the http://www.jailbreakme.com/ to jailbreak my phone. But i tried to removed it by going to settings -> general -> reset -> then clicked "erase all content and settings"

my problem now is it freezes when i reboot it... its has a the apple logo with the waiting logo goes in a circle then it stops with a small line at the right upper corner with multi colors. i also does not connect to itunes but it charges...
34hudug.jpg

any help would be greatly appreciated... THANKS in advance!

Guys I need your help, I have a jailbroken iphone 3.1.3 (via Spirit) and some apps do not launch, as soon as I click the app icon the screen goes black then goes back to the main screen. Some apps do work, but some (usually the newer ones) have this problem. I checked the system requirements of the app and it's says 3.0 so my version is supported. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Keep this thread alive and keep postin' screen shots, lol, seems like i'm the only one who post SS. Anyways, here's a new one, click for the whole thing.
Whats the name of the WiFi icon?

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Whats the name of the WiFi icon?
StatusQuo.

I need to get in on this jailbreaking but Im a total beginner so I don't really know where to start
Its for my ipod touch btw 

For anyone who wants to downgrade their firmware because they accidentally upgraded. Watch this video,

how do i downgrade back to 3.1.3 from the latest 4.0.x.x. software on an iphone 3g and ipod touch 32g?

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

i have an iPhone 3GS and i used the http://www.jailbreakme.com/ to jailbreak my phone. But i tried to removed it by going to settings -> general -> reset -> then clicked "erase all content and settings"

my problem now is it freezes when i reboot it... its has a the apple logo with the waiting logo goes in a circle then it stops with a small line at the right upper corner with multi colors. i also does not connect to itunes but it charges...
34hudug.jpg

any help would be greatly appreciated... THANKS in advance!

you can get it to work, but youll have to erase/restore your phone.
all you have to do is put it in recovery mode and restore the phone.

http://www.iphonealley.co...phone-with-recovery-mode

Back
Top Bottom