Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

pimp.gif
My man.

^ I got you fam! lol.

I wish I had the USA's though man,

soon.
If you get em before, must drop pics sir! lol

some new additions to my Kobe collection was waiting for me when I came home from the Lakers championship celebration......
2uo5ufo.jpg

161gakl.jpg

lol. I had 4 pairs at one point got 2 of them 50% off and then returned them "w/o a receipt".... So I got store credit........... Don't act likeyou've never done that Vince. Lol.

I really want your Mamba Hyperdunks... Have you worn those?

lol i'm serious, i'd post my mamba's but my loft is a mess, couldn't actually reach them without creating a ruckus....

but these were in rach, i'm sure 255 loves em

i1aejq.jpg

def. not my size, but pretty in the display case

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Can yall post pics of the Blackout and USA Kobe I, while wearing them?
these are ridiculously hott!!

i passed so many times on these at so many "good" prices, just couldn't pull the trigger, i do have a pair of all blacks though....kobe 1 justnever "did" it for me,

Originally Posted by lboiczo
Still remember these dropped around memorial day last year.. I was in VA last year when i heard the news they dropped i was like
mad.gif
i wouldn't have even sold em i would have rocked both of them.. SMH i was sooooo heated...

these are 2 sneakers from HOH i will prolly never ever get my hands on
mad.gif

Wow, this thread is "where amazing happens" lol. There is some major heat in here. I got a couple more things coming in this week before I post mypics but I can't wait to get in on this one.

Somebody please post your stashxkobe uptempos. I know you have a pair phase2x. Or Kobe denim af1s. Kobe 3s, 8s, 7s and 9s. I know one of you has the fullcollection.

^
Nice, got those for 40 bucks at the adidas outlet a while back, beat them to hell outdoor ballin though.
wasn't a huge fan

Thanks S Dubl, i'll keep a look out for a size 13? if i can

^ haha ditto.. from the outlets! I prefer to stock than to rock. since I wasn't a fan of wearing them

Back
Top Bottom