Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

Surprisingly quiet in here. Even though I'm not a Laker fan, I can def appreciate what Kobe meant to the game and also what Kobes meant to the low-top basketball sneaker. My small Kobe collection

Got a pair of Mambacurial Xs arriving in the mail soon, still on the fence for the All Star XIs (fingers crossed for price drop/outlets)
whats the far left pair?

Order from kb24 came in

Also have a longtime grail coming tomorrow, will post pics later

Last edited:
Dope Masterpieces Adam. Rocked mine today too for the second time, and i stepped in gum! Got it all off tho

Here's a few quick phone pics of a grail of mine that I just picked. Paid the most Ive ever paid for shoes but I sold 2 pairs to soften the blow. Here they are gentlemen

Here's a bonus from the Kobe V Thread that I saved yrs back. Who's responsible for this gem? :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks man. Yea Ive been looking for a ds 11.5 for a couple yrs now so as soon as I saw em I jumped on em.

Here's pickups from the last 2 days

Dope Masterpieces Adam. Rocked mine today too for the second time, and i stepped in gum! Got it all off tho

Here's a few quick phone pics of a grail of mine that I just picked. Paid the most Ive ever paid for shoes but I sold 2 pairs to soften the blow. Here they are gentlemen

Here's a bonus from the Kobe V Thread that I saved yrs back. Who's responsible for this gem? :lol:

Thanks bro! Dam that sucks but atleast you got it off. I had the Chaos 5 and I lost a bid on eBay for the 4s still heated I never got them.

I don't know about you all but the Kobe gear these days is too crazy. I miss the simple but dope gear that came out between 05-10. Over the past few yrs I been going back and copping stuff I missed, sold out, or couldn't afford. Below are recent bball shorts pick ups and my shirt and jacket collections.

Last edited:
^Very nice. I don't really have much in terms of gear. Just some shirts, and a couple jackets/jerseys.

Haven't posted any of my Kobe pickups in this thread in a good while, so just sharing my 2016 pickups so far this year

Great pickups bro! I'm still trying to find Barca 6s and FTB 11s for decent prices.
Thanks bro. Prices on the FTB 11s seem to be settling down, but Barcas are still a tough find, especially in bigger sizes. I can keep an eye out for ya.

wow beautiful shoes and shots.

How much you pay for the barcelonas and NRGs
You can PM about it if you're really curious. I think you asked me about NRGs a while back.

Thanks bro. Prices on the FTB 11s seem to be settling down, but Barcas are still a tough find, especially in bigger sizes. I can keep an eye out for ya.
You can PM about it if you're really curious. I think you asked me about NRGs a while back.
Haha I just checked and I sure did. 

A few new pickups! Zoom Kobe 4 finals home sample and the Adidas The Kobe III sample

Comparison pic of the samples vs release finals homes

Kobe 3

Nice pickups man! Kobe III samples are super dope. Probably only a handful of em in existence.

Last edited:
^Those TBs are a tough, tough find. Great pickups bro.

Wore these over the weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom