Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

Much as I liked the translucent volt outsole, ended up trading in my US Xmas 8s for the GCs with the recent kicks-crew price drop. Managed to sell my US Xmas for the same price that I paid for the GCs, so I'm happy I broke even. Just personally liked the full shozoku and solid outsole combo slightly better for aging purposes.

Those GC Xmas lights are nice.

Nice P/U out of the KD/Kobe MP. That group is filled with ******s but there are occasional steals in there.

Those GC Xmas lights are nice.

Nice P/U out of the KD/Kobe MP. That group is filled with ******s but there are occasional steals in there.

Agreed..a lot of the dudes on there just have Kobe 8s and aren't really into kobes like we are on here..

I did meet another dude off that Marketplace who is real cool..he has a pair of MPLS Kobe 1s for me when i'm ready to pay him..he's an older sneaker dude..but real down to earth

Dope pickup on the Bruce Lee's up here..so pissed I sold mine years ago :smh:

Not a popular model on NT but they suit me just fine. Completes the Home and Away Supremes. Let's see how long before they start to yellow :x Came with box and both insoles so they are not from Ross or where ever sellers bought them from that's on ebay.

Always nice to see older model pick ups. The new stuff too much hype and difficult to buy(Prelude specifically :smh:) so irritating >:

Nice pick up TPG . Concords, Del
Sols, and black/greys round out my top 3 cws of the VII.

Thought I struck out on these over the weekend, but found out I lucked out on a raffle today. Gonna rock them as soon as the weather gets better

^Very nice J. WISH I had a chance at those Asia IIs. They hardly ever come up at all. Those and the China IIIs are maybe the hardest ones to find on my list right now.

Did you try for the Prelude Is?

Last edited:
^Very nice J. WISH I had a chance at those Asia IIs. They hardly ever come up at all. Those and the China IIIs are maybe the hardest ones to find on my list right now.

China 3s are truly my grail. I hate the word but they continue to evade me.
I did go out for the P1's and I got them. Hype aside, they're extremely nice. Materials are meh.....but they're very dope.

jslimm 1985 jslimm 1985 Love those Asia IIs

Meeeeeee too. Lol

wore these yesterday...

Love these...

^Nice wear s dubl. Been a while since I've seen those.

China 3s are truly my grail. I hate the word but they continue to evade me.
I did go out for the P1's and I got them. Hype aside, they're extremely nice. Materials are meh.....but they're very dope.
Yeah, it's kinda crazy how hard they are to find. Took me about a year or so to track down the MVPs in my size, and in that time I'm not sure if I ever saw the Chinas come up.

And yeah, the details on all the Preludes are pretty dope. I was kind of on the fence about the whole idea of this super limited pack at first, but the detailing on them is winning me over. Not gonna lie, it also didn't hurt that I won a raffle for the Is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom