+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by never wear them

lol fresh.

ima start posting my lebrons... they be collecting dust....

got like 19 pairs of lebrons.

another favorite of mine. got 3 pairs of this colorway for 60$ each
pimp.gif
 ( 3 of the wht/navy, 2 of the wht/gold, 3 of the wht/blk/red, and had the all stars but sold those for 330 when they first came out)... dont get me started with the IVs....
sick.gif

4463492993_dc7711f4bf.jpg

Where did you find 3 pairs of the Black/Red for $60 each? I've been searching for a pair forever in size 13 with no luck....
mad.gif

abk0tw.png

hopefully Nike drops the heroes pack or more VII's but if not this will do it for me.... damn I wish i could hit Cleveland's Got Sole!

i'll help you out Fred...
what i wore to the game

i was yelling "you better get me my donuts!" he wasn't too happy

what t21d wore

What Bron wore

ari and fred...you both just killed it at that game.
but one thing...im kinda lost on the doughnut comment. care to clear that up?

-Tyler

Nice Oiler 3s at the game..  snakes are sick too..

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by sneakervault

A gift from Spike Lee.

must be nice....
eyes.gif

that is one of my more favorite 7 colorways....love that work on the toe.  very nice pickup sir!

are there going to be any 'vendors' @ Cleveland Got Sole this year? unfortunately its looking like i wont be able to make it....PM me!

Nice NYY 27th 7s
pimp.gif

Seriously if anyone cares to help me be as connected as some of u cats are.. Please .. throw me a bone.. Id appreciate a helping hand!
smile.gif

nerd.gif

Would love to see more pics of the yankee 7s...
pimp.gif
  My home svsm 7s are on the way.. although they were similar to mtags I had to grab them.

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Back
Top Bottom