+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Nice to finally see the whole collection Zach
pimp.gif

nice collection zach.
but i do have one question...how did you get that many bday case's? lol

-Tyler

^ Nike actually sold those on Nike.com at one point for $10 each. Their was a coupon code too so they were $8 each with free shipping so I bought 15 of them to use for my PE's that didn't have boxes.

Nice publicity, Zach! A very rare collection right there. Much respect.
(Are my eyes going bad? I don't see any II, III, or IV Dunkmans.)

haha ^ yeah no dunkman's II-IV for me.
I only like the II and III and prices always seem to high.

Originally Posted by DannManns

Nice publicity, Zach! A very rare collection right there. Much respect.
(Are my eyes going bad? I don't see any II, III, or IV Dunkmans.)

I lurk here all the time, and that is crazy Zach, good stuff man!!!
DANNMANN - HOW THE HECK ARE YOU MAN?!?!?!

Zach, unreal collection! Props!

Brandon, dope Area Codes....get your size?

JordanFiend, dope P/Us....the only two Brons I am looking for.

I dunno what's better between the I's, III's & IV's.

I can't choose my favorite. But here's my playoff IV's. (Best colorway of the IV's series period).

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

I know this is a lebron sneaker post but i was wondering if anyone could help me identify a lebron jersey i baught close to a year ago, I was at a nike outlet and found a Lebron James Irish High School Jersey but it wasnt like any other Irish jersey id ever seen it was like this jersey : http://www.finishline.com.../lg17435uncwht.jpg?w=560

It has stitched irish jersey on top and on the inside has screened on gold lettering that was his USA jersey at the time, and i was wondering how widely available it was or if its one of the harder jerseys to find or even a sample, its a size XL and baught it for 29.99 and is the only one ive seen so far.

*As for pics im clueless on how to post em! but anyone can PM me and ill gladly shoot you a email with the pics of the jersey, really hope one of you guys can help thanks!

no Pre heats yet? Those 7 Penny's are hot! from the heroes pack? wasn't there a CW that was made similar to the Bred 11s?

tried this fit on today. Did not wear it outside, waiting til I go to south beach next week. but i did play in these and they are amazing

Back
Top Bottom