+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

^^^^jeebus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NY GIANTS 11, those dunkmans are so dope. i skipped on a pair of IV's awhile back... didnt have the money (common issue for some when dealing with these PE's and such)

Originally Posted by llo

the usps lost the lebron 4 asg and birthday ......
i assume they never came in? Sorry for the loss... I'm really wishing/hoping my shoes arrive one day. i've read on some cases that people never got their package until 2 months after... but that's too the extreme. it's been a month since I purchased mine. No scan on the tracking either... Most likely lost or stolen. 
frown.gif
frown.gif

Dope page top to bottom.

Where can I get bday 4s in a size11 ? So difficult to find these days.

Originally Posted by Calvin as in CALVIN1

Originally Posted by llo

the usps lost the lebron 4 asg and birthday ......
i assume they never came in? Sorry for the loss... I'm really wishing/hoping my shoes arrive one day. i've read on some cases that people never got their package until 2 months after... but that's too the extreme. it's been a month since I purchased mine. No scan on the tracking either... Most likely lost or stolen. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
Damn that sucks. I was shipped a pair of entourage and motorsport 5 to a friend overnight and the tracking stopped updating for a almost a 3 weeks and it ended up being stuck somewhere in the midwest but it finally got there after 3 weeks. I was checking that +$$* 4 times a day to see if there were any changes and I didn't get insurance. I would have been out of 4500 if it didn't get there. Never again did I ship a expensive package without insurance. Hopefully it gets to you some day.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Dope page top to bottom.

Where can I get bday 4s in a size11 ? So difficult to find these days.
You just missed out on a pair on eBay within a few weeks... i believe it didnt end high either.. no more than 230.00.
Keep your eye open on eBay. They come up here and there

^^
I thought they did? Oh well, it must be the fact I see a lot of them out in the streets/net!

PO

Originally Posted by dnob 04

are cannons a limited release like I've been hearing? prices are beginning to shoot up

like last year the south beach
not too much
will have 3000 pairs in china,as the same as the china blue in china
but I dont have the number for the usa
will coming in 11/11 in china 

Back
Top Bottom