+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

I can vouch that Justin (lilpennymagicfan) wears A LOT of his LeBron stuff. I'm pretty sure that those Air Maxes belong to Simon, that guy in the middle... Friends are always there at people's tables to watch for theft or to answer any questions. Come to think of it, Justin was probably the one taking those pictures. If you know Justin, you'll know that he's worn almost everything on that table. He's even played basketball in a few of them.

-Jermaine

i miss my fairfax 4s... but what would i do with them. they were a sz 14 n i wear a 10

If you can't wear 'em, sell 'em. Kicks yellow and crumble - there's no point keeping unworn kicks unless you're a sports memorabilia collector and you plan on displaying them.

Dope collection Mario1985 - the older shoes are the best. Completely obliterate the X in design and materials used.

If you can't wear 'em, sell 'em. Kicks yellow and crumble - there's no point keeping unworn kicks unless you're a sports memorabilia collector and you plan on displaying them.

Dope collection Mario1985 - the older shoes are the best. Completely obliterate the X in design and materials used.
yea i sold em.. i had them on display for a while.

not bad decision i was 100% profit. had a homie who played for fairfax

I can vouch that Justin (lilpennymagicfan) wears A LOT of his LeBron stuff. I'm pretty sure that those Air Maxes belong to Simon, that guy in the middle... Friends are always there at people's tables to watch for theft or to answer any questions. Come to think of it, Justin was probably the one taking those pictures. If you know Justin, you'll know that he's worn almost everything on that table. He's even played basketball in a few of them.

-Jermaine

Thanks Jermaine. I actually wore a pair of svsm hom 2s for the event.

Checking out the Heat Knicks game in these

Really do miss having leather on Lebrons. Nice stuff recently everyone

-Jermaine

My apologizes, as you can see, I'm still pretty new, and didn't know that. Good to hear, thanks.

On another note, why would someone (guy in white cement 3s in 3rd picture there) rock their kicks with the hangtag on? is that so he can go home and put em on ebay as DS still?

Those Fairfax IIIs up there are a stellar example of why you should wear your shoes. Dope pics, dope shoes - repped!

Here's my preheat 8s. 

I just got the lebron x gs easters. I feel like you regular sized shoe people missed out.

Back
Top Bottom