+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

oh i know BP just hearing about the VI's are getting me excited.
Now to Rock or PO is Nike going to try these under wraps just like they did with the XX3's?
so we wont see anything until like a month or two before the release?

^^^ I don't know how Nike is going to handle them yet, haven't been told, but i do know they are clean as hell! PO

are the 5's done now? i dont even count the ridiculous hoh releases. trying to create hype for the 6's already, the 5's must be done
laugh.gif
and dont say you guys arent trying to create hype, because other wise you guyswouldnt have said anything. and by not saying anything specific, even worsens it and proves my point more. look at the responses of people all hyped upalready, dont worry guys, these will suck too. I cant wait for the next kobes, at least they seem to use different ideas and looks and techs, all the lbj lineuses is weight/bulk and straps

^GR they were up on the nike website for a whille(not for sale)

As for all the talk with the VI i am very excited and I dont see whats wrong with the V. Every day lebrons make me like j's less.
It kinda makes me mad that i could have been around during early jordans because now that my gen has a sig shoe all the older collectors can get all this crazylimited stuff dont get me wrong no disrespect to the older guys but I evy all you guys with the hookups andthe funds that allow you can cop whatever you wantlol cant wait till the day my parents let me buy what I want!
peace

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

^GR they were up on the nike website for a whille(not for sale)

As for all the talk with the VI i am very excited and I dont see whats wrong with the V. Every day lebrons make me like j's less.
It kinda makes me mad that i could have been around during early jordans because now that my gen has a sig shoe all the older collectors can get all this crazy limited stuff dont get me wrong no disrespect to the older guys but I evy all you guys with the hookups andthe funds that allow you can cop whatever you want lol cant wait till the day my parents let me buy what I want!
peace

lol this is so off subject but i agree with the whole parent's not letting you buy all the shoes you want and not
understanding ANYTHING about whyshoes are hella dope.

Originally Posted by vhate420

Just wait to you have to pay for all your own kids

My parents dont buy my stuff it just there way of teaching me to manage money.... smh
RU wow i hate u

Originally Posted by vhate420

Just wait to you have to pay for all your own kids

AMEN to that!!!!

When you get older shoes aint as important in life UNLESS they are apart of your job, and then they are JUST as Fun and Important as they were when you wereyounger.

KDog
awsome Laser soldier!!!!
wait to see more!!!
any special design for the coming Cleveland sneaker show?

I haven't posted in a while but was able to squeeze some time to take some new pix...nothing you haven't seen...

Back
Top Bottom