+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

RUDOLPH1996 wrote:
I know some folks would garnish household income to get the other sample colorway of the shoes in my avatar....
wink.gif
laugh.gif
The other colorway being the white/red correct?

The winking smile makes me think that was some sort of subliminal shot at a certain big spending pe collector who owns them?

Nope. Those have been posted on here...... not the pair I am referring to..... lol

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

RUDOLPH1996 wrote:
I know some folks would garnish household income to get the other sample colorway of the shoes in my avatar....
wink.gif
laugh.gif
The other colorway being the white/red correct?

The winking smile makes me think that was some sort of subliminal shot at a certain big spending pe collector who owns them?

Nope. Those have been posted on here...... not the pair I am referring to..... lol
really Ru......REALLY....you might as well just let the entire cat out of the bag....lol

-Tyler

RUDOLPH1996 you have a great collection of Brons and you seem to know tons but I swear your post always seem like they have some sort of hidden message
laugh.gif

well its saturday and as i promised here are my 2 pickups. this is just the beginning for me. looking into many more pairs, slowly but surely.

350568391.jpg

350568276.jpg

350568619.jpg

350568490.jpg

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Lebron Collection> Jordan Collections.

I'm changing my mind these days after seeing some of the 6s.
OK.... dont get to ahead of yourself Big Guy
roll.gif

I am a Lebron Guy but.... The OG Jordan III,IV,V,X, & XIII's Mollywhops anything Lebron's line have has IMO
Not even including Jordan PE Lines

nice OSU's xlebroniv23............i need a DS size 13 to keep on ice, I wear mine all of the time.

Shundy

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Lebron Collection> Jordan Collections.

I'm changing my mind these days after seeing some of the 6s.
OK.... dont get to ahead of yourself Big Guy
roll.gif

I am a Lebron Guy but.... The OG Jordan III,IV,V,X, & XIII's Mollywhops anything Lebron's line have has IMO
Not even including Jordan PE Lines

Hahah I know. Jordan collections are better overall, but seeing some of the Lebron rare colorways and everything definitly got me thinking.

Kevin, I love LB II lows, everytime I see those GSM's
embarassed.gif
. ThoseBrown Low's have been the hardest of the batch to come around....

Back
Top Bottom