Post Your Motorcycle

Cop some Bluetooth earbuds b, ear protection and music all in one. A lot people like to clown LG tones, but those things have been so good to me while on 2

Getting rid of the Harley this year, just too heavy for the city and not very fun to ride. Suspension is not that great and my back feels it after riding a few hours.

Was thinking about picking up the Z125 for the city or maybe the CB300F. Interested in something much lighter and nimble.

you picked a good time then, manufacturers are making so many ill smaller motorcycles now...lots of choices #whatatimetobealive

Getting rid of the Harley this year, just too heavy for the city and not very fun to ride. Suspension is not that great and my back feels it after riding a few hours.

Was thinking about picking up the Z125 for the city or maybe the CB300F. Interested in something much lighter and nimble.

LIGHTER AND NIMBLE IS COOL...... TIL YOU ARE OUT AND ITS WINDY AS HELL. NO FUN. SMH :smh:

Last edited:
What.
Did.
I.
Just.
Watch!!!!!

[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So. Many. Questions. B....

Last edited:
couple of snapshots from the progressive motorcycle show i went to the other day...the new yamahas hands down are the best looking out of the japanese makes, came away really impressed with their new aesthetics for their bikes

this was in the parking lot, 1st time i'd seen one in reall life

that's kind of a bummer, could have been nice if they finally brought some of that r1 crossplane goodness to the r6...the current engine still seems to be a good performer though and given the way the supersport segment is maybe not as appealing as the naked & cafe/retro bikes to new or casual riders prolly doesn't make financial sense to build a new engine for a slowing market...

don't ride myself but i have an appreciation for bikes

i just saw videos of the H2.

:x :x :x :x

Not a fan of the new Yamaha body style, then again I've never liked any of their bikes aside from the 2005 R1, great performers but I lean towards looks since I know I don't really push my bikes to their limits.

tokes99 tokes99 What is that red bike?

Dope pics tokes99 tokes99
The Yami's are dope, but aesthetically the CBR1000's is my favorite Japanese bike right now. Its small as hell in person too. I am leaning heavily towards the ZX10R as far as an overall purchase tho. The S1kRR is beast but still kinda high for a 2015-16.

The new Gixxer seems to be doing well in the first ride reports tho. This is a great year for bikes.

i wanted to like the new cbr1k and does seem very small for a liter bike, judging by the response there i'm sure it will do alright; it is just that next to the yamahas it just doesn't look as modern to me, it is a bit too much of a remix of the panigale but not done nearly as elegantly/well...all the other honda sporty type bikes were better looking than the 600 & 1000k to me

Back
Top Bottom