Post Your Motorcycle

Stock 2014 SUZUKI DR650SE

How off road can you go on these?

I have a big bulky cruiser that's great for long trips but I don't get the adrenaline rush like on a nifty sport bike...

But I've been thinking about getting a dirt bike and just wandering Around the city like it's a grand theft auto game.

Any insight on street vs dirt Bikes?

I'm a noob, infact I just fell today :smh: :lol:
so I can't give much insight. (other than WEAR YOUR GEAR!)

I just changed to street tires so I'm not supposed to be on the dirt. I'd say check youtube videos 'supermoto' or 'dr650' for more insight.
the bike stock is technically "DUAL SPORT" but the stock tires are trash for both :smh:

I hit 110 mph today on a straightaway :smokin

Last edited:
For a first time bike, is 500cc good enough? My boy said it should be but im thinking more haha. Dont know how to ride yet learning soon. 

For a first time bike, is 500cc good enough? My boy said it should be but im thinking more haha. Dont know how to ride yet learning soon. 
Bikes only goes as fast as you make them go. I learned on a 750 that I bought, if you're getting a sport I would start with a 600 just to have a respectable bike but alot of people will disagree with me.

Im not saying you will be disrespected or looked down on but I just mean the power isnt there for when you get comfortable and feel like opening it up on a straight away, Im not into the whole buying and gradually trading up thing.

Last edited:

I've been on a 500 for 5 years now and I find it to be plenty of power. Though I definitely don't ride as aggressively as a lot of the guys in here. If you find yourself wanting more you can always flip it and get a bigger bike

Anyone in here have a proper riding jeans/pants? A solid pair is the only thing I'm really missing from a complete set of gear. All these years I've been riding in normal jeans. (I could use some more substantial gloves too but meh)
I posted a pair 2 pages back. Ugly Bros. kevlar with the armor.

Guy on a bike hit a truck down the street from my house. Didn't see the wreck but they poured a bunch of sand to cover gasoline/ blood. Motorcycle parts everywhere, I live on a one way so sometimes people speed down that street. 4 people died in Milwaukee already on bikes. Be safe out here fellas hate to be bearer of bad news but stay safe.

Guy on a bike hit a truck down the street from my house. Didn't see the wreck but they poured a bunch of sand to cover gasoline/ blood. Motorcycle parts everywhere, I live on a one way so sometimes people speed down that street. 4 people died in Milwaukee already on bikes. Be safe out here fellas hate to be bearer of bad news but stay safe.

MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS ARE LITERALLY ALMOST A DAILY OCCURRENCE HERE IN MEMPHIS.

I THINK THERE ARE LIKE 8-10 MOTORCYCLE DEATHS SO FAR THIS YEAR ALONE. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

9 OUT OF 10, CHANCES ARE ITS A VEHICLE THAT HIT OR PULLED OUT IN FRONT OF A MOTORCYCLIST.

BEFORE I STARTED RIDING/JOINED THE COMMUNITY, YOU ONLY HEARD ABOUT THE ACCIDENTS THAT THE NEWS REPORTED SO FRANKLY I DIDNT THINK IT HAPPENED VERY OFTEN.

BUT BEING IN A COUPLE LOCAL FB GROUPS, THEY KNOW ABOUT ACCIDENTS BEFORE IT EVEN HITS THE NEWS, AND ITS ALMOST EVERYDAY YOU SEE "BIKER DOWN" OR "BIKER DOWN, RIDER DIDNT MAKE IT" POSTED IN THE GROUPS AT ALL TIMES OF THE DAY.

Last edited:
Had one in front of my building over the weekend. Dude just riding up the street towards a light, no cars around. My girl said she just heard screeching for a few seconds and then the bike fell. Dude slid on the ground and didnt get up until the medics came. Idk what happened, might've been his bike or a heart attack or something.

I passed by an accident just the other day. Looks like a car turned in front of the biker and caused the accident. The rider survived. My rider coaches didn't lie about most accidents occurring at low speed, curves, and intersections.

I try to avoid Goodman Rd at all times

MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS ARE LITERALLY ALMOST A DAILY OCCURRENCE HERE IN MEMPHIS.

I THINK THERE ARE LIKE 8-10 MOTORCYCLE DEATHS SO FAR THIS YEAR ALONE. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

9 OUT OF 10, CHANCES ARE ITS A VEHICLE THAT HIT OR PULLED OUT IN FRONT OF A MOTORCYCLIST.

BEFORE I STARTED RIDING/JOINED THE COMMUNITY, YOU ONLY HEARD ABOUT THE ACCIDENTS THAT THE NEWS REPORTED SO FRANKLY I DIDNT THINK IT HAPPENED VERY OFTEN.

BUT BEING IN A COUPLE LOCAL FB GROUPS, THEY KNOW ABOUT ACCIDENTS BEFORE IT EVEN HITS THE NEWS, AND ITS ALMOST EVERYDAY YOU SEE "BIKER DOWN" OR "BIKER DOWN, RIDER DIDNT MAKE IT" POSTED IN THE GROUPS AT ALL TIMES OF THE DAY.

Had one in front of my building over the weekend. Dude just riding up the street towards a light, no cars around. My girl said she just heard screeching for a few seconds and then the bike fell. Dude slid on the ground and didnt get up until the medics came. Idk what happened, might've been his bike or a heart attack or something.

I passed by an accident just the other day. Looks like a car turned in front of the biker and caused the accident. The rider survived. My rider coaches didn't lie about most accidents occurring at low speed, curves, and intersections.

I try to avoid Goodman Rd at all times

I am surprised at how many accidents occur as well. I live in Wisconsin so as soon as spring comes, dudes start taking their bikes out. I agree most of the time it seems like the cars dont see the bikes, but ive seen many dudes split lanes all the time weaving through traffic :x. Be safe brehs!

all bikes are fun imo... I low key want a grom lol currently have a k5 gsxr 600

Had one of those.

FIRE..

You just gotta put a Power Commander on that thang and a Ohlins and your straight

Loves that bike but I need a busa or zx14...

These big bones needs a monster to get on this go around.

Might be back on 2 wheels sooner rather than later. Was itching for a new car but lease payment turned out to be more than I wanted to pay. Found a brand new 2015 CBR1000 for a pretty good price and may just cop it.

Might be back on 2 wheels sooner rather than later. Was itching for a new car but lease payment turned out to be more than I wanted to pay. Found a brand new 2015 CBR1000 for a pretty good price and may just cop it.

How much? Just checked out a 2016 today. They wanted 9500 out the door.

Not too sure if I want a CBR or an R1

Last edited:
How much? Just checked out a 2016 today. They wanted 9500 out the door.

Not too sure if I want a CBR or an R1

9500 out the door on a 2016? What was the mileage?

$9999. Before tax/license/fees. Would obviously try to get them down but that's the advertised price.

If I'm not mistaken it was 4-500 miles. Listed at 10,400 but they went down to 9500 out the door.

They are trying to unload the remaining 2016. Had them ranging from 10400-13500.

If I'm not mistaken it was 4-500 miles. Listed at 10,400 but they went down to 9500 out the door.

They are trying to unload the remaining 2016. Had them ranging from 10400-13500.

GET THAT!

THAT MATTE BLACK IS PURE :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

THATS WHAT I WANTED BUT DIDNT WANNA BUY A BRAND NEW BIKE AS MY FIRST BIKE.... NOW IM SELLING MY BIKE BUT I MAY COME BACK WITH THIS JOINT.

When I first saw that Matte Black joint I was :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin . But wanted to save funds on an older but still new joint. That seems like a hell of a deal.

Back
Top Bottom