Post Your Motorcycle

It’s probably fine over there on Stinson. Did you still make it to your date though? :lol:

Bike batteries kind of suck. They don’t last that long, I’d bet it’s a battery too. If not that’s still the first place I’d start by replacing that.
Left it at the one on broadway. It was still there this morning which was a relief. Also turned out to be the battery. Popped a new one in and everything is fine.
Also yes I did make it :pimp: Played some mini golf at Walker

Rumble Rumble weren’t you building or looking at building a two stroke moped?

My boy has a moped and it’s fun as hell so of course I kind of want one now… I’d want something cool though like an old two stroke I could mod. What’s good with the two stroke Zumas?

Wife picked up this 200 💨💨 she sold that 350

IMG_0669.png
IMG_0667.jpeg

Rumble Rumble weren’t you building or looking at building a two stroke moped?

My boy has a moped and it’s fun as hell so of course I kind of want one now… I’d want something cool though like an old two stroke I could mod. What’s good with the two stroke Zumas?
Better late than never!

I was looking to build a smaller honda spree, but I have decided against it for the time being.
I'm looking to build up and Aprilia SR50, or stick to my roots and find a Sherco 50sm, Derbi GPR nude, or something similar

I'm also looking to get my sendas shipped to me from California so that I can work on them as well. Sooooo many different routes I can take with my next build

Better late than never!

I was looking to build a smaller honda spree, but I have decided against it for the time being.
I'm looking to build up and Aprilia SR50, or stick to my roots and find a Sherco 50sm, Derbi GPR nude, or something similar

I'm also looking to get my sendas shipped to me from California so that I can work on them as well. Sooooo many different routes I can take with my next build

A sherco 50sm would be hard, tbh any of them would be though since you never see them.

I was all ready to start looking for a moped then I realized I have no where to keep it…

I know you like your niche sumos. My boy was at the track with this guy last week.

IMG_7282.jpeg

A sherco 50sm would be hard, tbh any of them would be though since you never see them.

I was all ready to start looking for a moped then I realized I have no where to keep it…

I know you like your niche sumos. My boy was at the track with this guy last week.

IMG_7282.jpeg
Yeah, I love those little 50cc motors. Anything 2 stroke is just so much fun, and unfortunately, a dying breed

I've always been interested in those TM bikes. I saw one in SM trim years ago and looked into them, but it seems like finding parts may still be difficult.

My wife just got a 200 ktm two stroke. Super fun bike.

I guess it isn’t that bad but that was a dealer telling me that so he could have just been trying to sell a bike.

I still think beta makes the best looking bike but the tm and sherco are up there too.

My wife just got a 200 ktm two stroke. Super fun bike.

I guess it isn’t that bad but that was a dealer telling me that so he could have just been trying to sell a bike.

I still think beta makes the best looking bike but the tm and sherco are up there too.
Yes. KTM will forever have my allegiance. Great brand and awesome products. No one makes a better bike IMO.

Sherco 50 is barely a Sherco. It’s more like a rebranded Derbi, Aprilia, learner bike variant.

The bigger Shercos are fantastic from what I’ve heard. I believe they are all carbureted.

I like a ktm now. They grew on me for sure. I love my wife’s 200, but hated the 350.

Met a girl at the track who’s letting me take out her fully built 450 next time I’m there. Berringer brakes and the works. :pimp:

She’s never rode a 250 sumo so we’re gonna swap for a session.

I’ve never had a chance to ride a sherco but seen them around. They look :pimp:

Last edited:
I know a few people have triumph tridents on here. Do you guys like them?

My wife is looking at them, only bad thing I hear about is the soft throttle which I don’t feel like she’ll care about. Her husky 401 throttle is the same.

What’s up guys? I’m about to get my first bike soon since my deployment is coming to an end I’m thinking about the Suzuki 8R or the Yamaha R7. is there a major difference between the 600 models and the 1000 as far as a daily for work or should I just go all out and get the 1000 for speed for you experienced riders.

What’s up guys? I’m about to get my first bike soon since my deployment is coming to an end I’m thinking about the Suzuki 8R or the Yamaha R7. is there a major difference between the 600 models and the 1000 as far as a daily for work or should I just go all out and get the 1000 for speed for you experienced riders.

If it's your first bike get the 600 bro. It's easier to control and most would say this is safer until you get a good number of hours under your belt.

have you ridden motorcycles before? have you taken a course?

there are differences between the supersports (some classify the 1ks as superbikes), not only across the range ( 600s to 1k/liter bikes) but also within a range (amongst the 600s themselves), things like riding position, rider aides, etc. 600s will generally give (slightly) better mileage, more shifting, lower top ends, giving the rider more grace than 1000cc bikes. every bike is 'fast' so the risk is inherent to riding a motorcycle, but you want to be a confident rider & a new rider on these modern sportbikes is tough ask

while i wouldn't recommend a new rider to hop on a 600 or a liter bike as their 1st bike, I also wouldn't dissuade someone getting a bike they are actually excited to ride/want they actually want

Last edited:
Liter bike is almost boring on the street because you can’t open it up at all without doing 100 a half second later.

I think the two bikes you listed would be good or mt07

got a 'beater' bike
1710777050175.png

its a crf230f kinda wanna get all new fresh plastics cuz these are like 15 years old :lol:
but don't wanna put any money into it, motor is strong

Back
Top Bottom