Post Your Motorcycle

Man... I get Gina back next weekend. All this talk of folks meeting the pavement low key has me weary. Haven't ridden since November. :smh:

I went for a ride last night. It was pretty nice out. In the 70s here next week. I'm ready

I seen this video a few weeks ago. I was blown away. I would have been scared that the cop was trying to get me to speed and then hit his lights.

Last edited:
Seriously? Is there an article or anything about it?

That's wack af. But he shoulda seent it comin tho.

My new pick ups.
Powder coated n slapped on sum Q3's.
Switched from pilot power CT3's.

Finna be real ignant soon. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

How much does it typically cost to powercoat rims?
$50-$80 a wheel.
Plus paint and it varies if it's candy or reg paint.
The most costly is removing the tires and havin them put back on 70-90 for both tires each times #yikes.
It was 135 total for the rims to be powder coated. then my boy has a machine to mount them on so he let's me use it.
I suggest doin it when u need new tires.

Last edited:
^^^^^
Is right
I suggest finding a powder coating spot ( Craig's list or known shops) n bring in ur wheels. It's cheaper if u do it ur self vs goin thru a shop if u want to save money.

Last edited:
How much does it typically cost to powercoat rims?
$50-$80 a wheel.
Plus paint and it varies if it's candy or reg paint.
The most costly is removing the tires and havin them put back on 70-90 for both tires each times #yikes.
It was 135 total for the rims to be powder coated. then my boy has a machine to mount them on so he let's me use it.
I suggest doin it when u need new tires.

you could also plasti-dip for like $20-$30, not nearly as good or durable (but holds better than you'd think) as pc'ing but not as expensive & easily can change colors, just make sure NOT to use wool sheets:

cool officer though i definitely thought the it was a trap...

Seriously? Is there an article or anything about it?

says he inititally resigned but was reinstated: http://m.wsfa.com/#!/newsDetail/23970489

How long can.average driver go on a motorcycle like on a trip?

as long as the tank has fuel and as long as a rider can bare, which will be different depending on the motorcycle, rider, & the route taken....

Last edited:
Yeah, my boy plasti dipped his rims. They look good but I don't know how long they'll hold up

really, it depends on the rider. Personally, farthest I've done on my DR-Z was 100 miles at a time. I have a friend who's prospecting for the HA and they make 300 mile days fairly easy, granted their bikes are huge.

I get about 130-140 on my tank usually. Sometimes 120s. Thanks for posting that article, about to read it.

Got my first bike last night. 1987 honda rebel 450. Friend sold it to me for $700. Figured it'll be a good first bike. Even if I drop it, I won't be feeling too bad.

Passed the msf a month ago but did no riding at all. Tried to take it out for a spin yesterday and felt like a fish out the water. Wasn't even comfortable enough going around the block. Just rode it down my block in first gear and had to roll it back. Smh.

Quote:
really, it depends on the rider. Personally, farthest I've done on my DR-Z was 100 miles at a time. I have a friend who's prospecting for the HA and they make 300 mile days fairly easy, granted their bikes are huge.
i really want a dr-z400sm...they are perfect for city/urban use...street legal and can handle ****** streets...

Back
Top Bottom