Post Your Motorcycle

I need another bike asap, i sold mine right before my daughter as born 
mean.gif

I had an 05 for a few months. Mileage was kind of high. Ended up finding an 06 with under 2k and couldn't pass it up. I really wasn't crazy about the fairings initially but they're not a terribly bad copy. I also got the candy blue/yellow fairing set with the bike as well.

My 05 Repsol is my avi. My 06 is in the pics I posted from my ride last week.

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember last year you posted pics of the 05 Repsol you picked up. So your new 06 is the "Repsol" from the Hampton Roads ride? Under 2K miles is insane, you gotta post some pics of the bike. I'm a big fan of the yellow/blue kit too. I was looking for one a few years ago.

Yeah that's Chanel in the pic up top. The mileage is astonishing. I had to travel about 3.5 hours away to get her but it was worth it. I bought it from a cop that basically admitted he was freightened by the power. He took the stock candy blue fairings off and threw the replica fairings on. Had everything boxed up in bubble wrap. I could tell he was very meticulous with this bike. She had around 1300 on her, and I've doubled that in a few months. I'll post more pics when I take her out next time.

Nice bikes. I've been thinking about getting a motorcycle after I get another car. I like the Yamaha WR250 and seen a cool video on it but don't really know what to look for tbh.

I want a Harley street glide so bad, them joints are so gangsta. Thinking about selling my 750 Kawi to get one.

yea my uncle just bought one, joint is so clean.

my 4 uncles and dad all have Harleys....and im the one with the streetbike. i need to make that switch asap. love riding with them.

this is a mini-doc i saw a while ago and its somewhat good...

cant stand that chick and her smart *** comments tho...

she be throwing wild shade.. :smh:

but basic level beginner lessons for those that cant figure it out yet

jump to 6:50 for the history of Black Bike Week

stop at 16:10....or not but PAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Last edited:
Set life....
There's so many aspects of bike life. I dabble in set life n street riding.
Haven't posted my secks rocket in a while. It's version 4.0. I laid it down once n recently 12'ed it and then I got rear ended so this the fourth version :lol:
Nothing srs besides rims n stunt cages/sub cages.
Exhaust by Taylor made.
N sum powder coated rear sets.
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/24EBE9A7-3970-4E48-AA3C-E22C15CEBD7B.jpg.html
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/63A4E227-DAA2-4AC0-8987-49D82D9E987A.jpg.html

Last edited:
I remember when you laid your bike down the first time. Back when I still had IG. :lol: glad she's still up and running. Info on the cages?

Thinking about blacking Gina out and getting the rims powder coated orange.

Last edited:
I remember when you laid your bike down the first time. Back when I still had IG. :lol: glad she's still up and running. Info on the cages?

Thinking about blacking Gina out and getting the rims powder coated orange.

:lol:
The cages are impaktech n sub cages are 905. I had issues with the owner of impaktech gettin me my cages n sub cages. It took 2 months to get my cages... With no hardware o_O. Same day I get my cages I scrrrraped/12'ed goin about 35mph. Smh. But w/e. I'm set now. Still waitin on 905 to get me my round bar. :pimp:

See that 12 o'clock stuff is what prevents me from revving too high when trying to do the clutch wheelie. I'll start off going about 19-24 mph, then rev to about 8 when popping the clutch. But my exhaust makes me think I'm revving it way too much so I don't ever get her more than 3inches off the ground if that for a little pop up. :smh:

Glad 12ing it didn't mess you up though.

Last edited:
See that 12 o'clock stuff is what prevents me from revving too high when trying to do the clutch wheelie. I'll start off going about 19-24 mph, then rev to about 8 when popping the clutch. But my exhaust makes me think I'm revving it way too much so I don't ever get her more than 3inches off the ground if that for a little pop up. :smh:

Glad 12ing it didn't mess you up though.
Just keep playing wit it. It'll come. Just takes time n being around other dudes.

Set life....
There's so many aspects of bike life. I dabble in set life n street riding.
Haven't posted my secks rocket in a while. It's version 4.0. I laid it down once n recently 12'ed it and then I got rear ended so this the fourth version
laugh.gif

Nothing srs besides rims n stunt cages/sub cages.
Exhaust by Taylor made.
N sum powder coated rear sets.

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/63A4E227-DAA2-4AC0-8987-49D82D9E987A.jpg.html
THOSE WHEELS AND THAT CRASH CAGE!
sick.gif

KILLIN ONE OF THE SICKEST COLORS THE GSX-R 1000 HAS EVER CAME IN!
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom