Post Your Motorcycle

Man, just let them have it. There's no way you win in a fight between metal concrete glass and an ******* behind a steering wheel. Accept that there are ****** drivers out there and always try to avoid them. But when do encounter them... Just let it go.

More times than none, I want to ride up on people and spazz. But I hit the clutch, just coast for a bit, let them drive off, and then go back to enjoying life on two wheels (emphasis on life).

Live to ride another day, NT fams.
Cosign to the fullest.
Flip them off n keep it moving.
No need u to be around for people to react to u in a bad situation.
Ride calm, rational and ur head on a swivel.

Why I never talk to people in cars while I'm on 2 wheels.

wow pretty petty on both the part of the driver AND rider...it appears the rider is break checking the car too? i don't see the point in spazz'n out on drivers, either let them go or leave them behind but it always seemed like an invitation to a whole lot of pain to engage in quien es mas macho on a bike too much other stuff to worry about than to add an irate driver to the list...be safe outchea my dudes

There's a video online of a guy getting out of his truck talking **** and another motorcyclist comes up and head butts him with his helmet on :smokin :smokin :smokin

That video is disgusting though. Why would you hit a biker like that? Over brake checking or because he told you get off your phone? Last year a guy tried to run us off the road for passing him. One of the worst things I've ever witnessed. Trying to hit a biker going 80+. ******* piece of ****.

first oil change at 600 miles for my 2015 cbr600rr, can i switch to synthetic oil or should i stick to dino oil? I've read that its okay and some say wait until 2-3k miles so that the engine breaks in properly. Any truth to that?
I switched to full synthetic immediately, but I did more of a hard break in

There's a video online of a guy getting out of his truck talking **** and another motorcyclist comes up and head butts him with his helmet on :smokin :smokin :smokin

That video is disgusting though. Why would you hit a biker like that? Over brake checking or because he told you get off your phone? Last year a guy tried to run us off the road for passing him. One of the worst things I've ever witnessed. Trying to hit a biker going 80+. ******* piece of ****.

People are psychos out here man.

Saw the headbutt video, dude in the truck was kinda crazy. I wonder what the bikers did (if anything) to provoke him. In the full video the dudes see the truck guy again and he throws a bottle at them.

From what I saw about that video I guess the bikers sped past his house or something. He felt it was his job to police the roads so he thought it was a good idea to put his wife in his truck and then drive on the wrong side of the road to prove a point. Dude is an idiot.

Are you serious? How ******* stupid can you be. I don't think people realize how exposed we are. These fools want to hit us and mess up our bike, then when someone dies they're shocked and can't believe it. Absolutely disgusting people.

Exactly. Then you have people who laugh like that **** is funny. They have no idea until they actually get on a bike and ride themselves.

Sportbike riders, how tall are you and what do you ride?

Went to my local dealership to pick up some stuff and tried sitting on some of the bikes. I could barely get my feet down for all of 'em. I sat on a CBR, R6, and a GSXR.

I'm a short guy, about 5'7". Short guys, did you have to lower your bike?

Man, just let them have it. There's no way you win in a fight between metal concrete glass and an ******* behind a steering wheel. Accept that there are ****** drivers out there and always try to avoid them. But when do encounter them... Just let it go.

More times than none, I want to ride up on people and spazz. But I hit the clutch, just coast for a bit, let them drive off, and then go back to enjoying life on two wheels (emphasis on life).

Words to live and ride by.. There will always be **** drivers out there.

Sportbike riders, how tall are you and what do you ride?

Went to my local dealership to pick up some stuff and tried sitting on some of the bikes. I could barely get my feet down for all of 'em. I sat on a CBR, R6, and a GSXR.

I'm a short guy, about 5'7". Short guys, did you have to lower your bike?

I'm the same height. I ride a Cbr250r and the tips of my toes touch. I want to get a lowering kit buy my concern is it'll change the suspension up which honestly I find real comfortable and also I don't want to put too much money in a 250.

Last edited:
I'm the same height. I ride a Cbr250r and the tips of my toes touch. I want to get a lowering kit buy my concern is it'll change the suspension up which honestly I find real comfortable and also I don't want to put too much money in a 250.

Thanks for the input, though I already ride a GS500F so I meant some bigger bikes for when/if I upgrade lol. Sorry for the confusion.

I wanna sign up for the msf course but its $320... thats my whole paycheck breh (im a college student)

Apparently that dude had a bunch of videos of him flying 140+ mph around that area so thats why that dude in the truck tried to do that. Still doesn't make it right in any way but hey thats the american way

He could call the cops and let them handle it. Not his place to risk taking a man's life. I'm sure they're gonna do some **** to that guy's house and truck. I know I would.

First day back in almost a year feels good man...

Back
Top Bottom