Post Your Motorcycle

I have a blk/red Arai. I need a new helmet to match my bike. I wish they would release a new Repsol helmet but I guess they're not. Currently looking for an orange Arai. The Nicky 3 is nice but can't find it anywhere for a decent price

^^ man-i havent worn anything to match a bike i've owned-since 2001!!

different strokes for different folks, i guess

QFT
Matchin ain't ****.
I wanted a white based helmet but the graphics were wack for the x12.
It all depends to.
Some brands n helmets u really ain't gonna be able to match.
AGV makes some awesome lids but no way in hell u finna match them. But heads bend over backwards for them.

^^ when I used to ride on the streets, I was going to buy a solid color Arai and just have a guy I knew that painted professional racers's plastics do a custom paint job on it-even with all the costs-still came out pretty cheap back then.!  Way cheaper than what most of the top of the line helmets cost now...

I Want to cop a bike for this summer but also thinking about holding off until winter when most folks sell off their bike for the low..

How much is everybody paying insurance wise? I'm in Cali, 21, no accidents, no points on my license. I'm guessing most insurance companies gonna try to stick me for my paypa.

Anybody got a helmet with Bluetooth in it? Is it worth it? I usually rock the iPhone headphones when I ride so I can answer calls and hear new messages, etc. Only problem is the person can't really hear me talk if I'm moving.

Last edited:
If u got the right exhaust on u shouldnt be able to hear any calls anyway..u want ur bike to sound like a moped?

Couldn't help but match all my ****.. Blk/red jacket and.gloves. Black bike black helmet.
Usually wear polarized shades underneath, during the day. Plan on coppin the mirror screen pretty soon.

And with Bluetooth you have to get one that has EXCELLENTLY noise cancellation.
Not the $40 one from Sprint.

here's a few now that I wear to the track..
Shoei X12 Vermuelen

Arai Haga Monza

Arai Haga Fire and Ice

I have 3 more Arai's that I use here and there but these get heavy rotation every summer...

Went from shoei to agv to arai. Love my Haga Fire and Ice. Best lid I've ever worn.

If u got the right exhaust on u shouldnt be able to hear any calls anyway..u want ur bike to sound like a moped?

I mean my bike is loud but compared to the bikes in my crew, no where close to the sexiness that be coming from their beasts. (250 with a Two Brothers Exhaust btw).

Besides, headphones volume cranked up to the max usually.

Anybody got a helmet with Bluetooth in it? Is it worth it? I usually rock the iPhone headphones when I ride so I can answer calls and hear new messages, etc. Only problem is the person can't really hear me talk if I'm moving.

our Prez and PRO has the O'neil bluetooth and they love it...

music is good atleast... talking is horrible over 50MPH they say tho

For those in this thread.What size bike did you start on 600,250 etc. I would like to get a bike. Some riders i've talk say that I sould  get a 600 beacause I will not  like a 250 beacause of the power Etc.I passed msf  with ease a year ago. Now this season I would like to start riding. 

For those in this thread.What size bike did you start on 600,250 etc. I would like to get a bike. Some riders i've talk say that I sould  get a 600 beacause I will not  like a 250 beacause of the power Etc.I passed msf  with ease a year ago. Now this season I would like to start riding. 

Get a 600, unless you're tall. If you're tall, get the 1000.

Height doesn't matter..a co-worker of mine is 6'6 and rides a 600..but don't regret buyin a 250..a 6 will be just fine

this is extra late but my first time seeing this :wow:

i said it once and ill say it again, **** THE POLICE

Last edited:
Why does some riders say a newbie needs to start with a 250 to learn how to ride better? 

Most people say that because they think you need to ride a 250 to build confidence. That couldn't be further from the truth. If you have any kind of common sense or self control, a 600 is fine to start on. People get themselves in trouble when they try to show off or ride like their friends who have way more riding experience. I know my limits and I stay within them. No shame in that.

Height doesn't matter..a co-worker of mine is 6'6 and rides a 600..but don't regret buyin a 250..a 6 will be just fine

6'6 on a 600? That's ridiculous, I don't know where you live but that **** is laughable on the east coast. Look like you're riding a moped.

If you're tall = 1000
If you're short or average = 600
If you're 6'6 or higher = 1300+

I learned a lot with my 250. Had it for 3 years and couldn't be more confident with my riding skills. Riding by myself to point A and point B, I was happy with it. But then met a biker group. Learned even more stuff that I wouldn't have learned by myself. But then wanting more speed from being around them kicked in, so now I'm looking for a new bike.

Now I regret getting this 250 and gonna take out a loan to get a new joint. Even if you don't think about riding with ppl, the biker community is so dope and welcoming, you might just end up doing so. Just ride with common sense and I'm sure you can learn everything with a 600 like I did with my 250.

6'6 on a 600? That's ridiculous, I don't know where you live but that **** is laughable on the east coast. Look like you're riding a moped.

If you're tall = 1000
If you're short or average = 600
If you're 6'6 or higher = 1300+

That's all stigmas.
It depends on what ur tryna do on the bike.
All of my stunt friends ride 6's n some are 6'4.
Buy the correct cc bike for ur intentions. Never think someone on smaller bike won't learn someone on a larger cc bike.
There are so many avenues of fun to be had on the bike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom