POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

www.hufsf.com/teamblog/2007/11/new-at-812-and-516-hayes.html
newera_satin_slvr-thumb-789005.jpg
newera_satin_blu-thumb-737188.jpg
TEAM PLATANO
NEW ON EBAY (NOV RAIN!)-CB34 'GODZILLAS' sz 12, 13 + REDIC HATS, NEW ERAS+STARTERS ALL MONTH!!!

VINTAGE NBA, MLB, AND NFL NEW ERA HATS! LEAVE OFFERS!

Kerry you need to be on AIM more, I don't get how your on myspace heavy but not the other....

TY, whats good with that neopolitan hat?

I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--
Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

Quote:
Kerry you need to be on AIM more, I don't get how your on myspace heavy but not the other....
"It Had To Be The Thug In Me, The Tunnel Bangin' Come & Get Me, The First 500 Chicks Is Free, The God Wit' The God Jewels, Let All My Gods Come Through, Live Brothers On This Side Of The Bar, You'll Get Smacked Boo....
....& Clapped Too, Frontin' On Me Well Then ___ You, Go On Wit' Ya High Class... If You Want To....."​

Anyone got pics/descriptions of the new peg stuff?
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!
LOOK OUT FOR LONEY. KEEP AN EYE ON KEMP. MIND THIS DUDE MARTIN.​

yall workers needa stop hoardin all the 8s
I know K-TOWN...
Tha'REAL K-TOWN...
That's WESTSIDE CHI-TOWN...Ya'll dudes is straightCLOWNS

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee

and who is strictly fitted?????????????????????

anyway some dude on hypebeast claimed to be him in the mishka thread.they know him at goliath, they got his business cards there.

EDIT: rifle , hit me up, you already got my sn.

What happened to the posts where the dude was accusing cap city of biting his stuff? That seemed like it was pretty interesting, now it just disappeared?

Mostly likely got deleted because of the Yuku move. A lot of other comments from different threads got deleted too. Most of the comments posted on the last fewdays didn't make the move over.

Wow...

My posts disappeared? Convenient.

Y'all paid off some mods?

Anyway, Everything should be cool...For now.

As long as I don't hear/see anything about those shirts comin' out of CC, It'll stay that way.

And I don't want anybody to lose they job at Cap City, But this is a respect thing.

If y'all would've just listened to what your boss told you not to do, It probably wouldn't have reached this level.

I'm goin to bed...

Like I said, Y'all dudes be good.

Back
Top Bottom