POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^^^ dudes avatar made me pull out da classik 8ball & mjg... comin out hard....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man only if the NBA Grizzlies logo could still be used (the old Vancouver one)

^^^^^yea the vancouver colors were waaaay better
and JayFiend45, what u know bout comin out hard????
that was one of the shortest, hardest, classic albums ever (imo)

[MJG]123 points i gotta get across/ 1 dont 2 make me 3 go off[/MJG]
i gotta say my dude 8ball & MJG are in my top 10 DOA... but yea comin out hard was mad short but is was hard. if u from tha south and u dont kno who 8ball& MJG or UGK iz u need 2 get murked...

Mannn I miss 8ball & MJG on tape. Yah I said TAPE! "Beat a +$@%* down, push her head into the wall until you hear that crackin' sound" Thatsold school ball and MJG. I'd definately cop a M-town cap. Make it happen CC.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

%!#! i still got a tape wit space age pimpin and its like candy on it... ima have 2 pull it put 2day... show da m town some love CC... i aint even from thereand i wanna see this (and a fitted for dat 504)

the reason why we don't do any memphis logos is because we can't use some of them and the current ones are just OK.

lemme see u show ya grill
8g50f29.jpg

can someone explain why these current nba logos are being used
my only geuss is that rbk didnt have the rights when this was made

6uhbh8x.jpg

80kbxnk.jpg

8aec0eh.jpg

7w9hj01.jpg

I like that Lakers pinstripe. It would look alot nicer if the underbill and new era flag were purple though. I regret not stocking up on Lakers New Era caps. I could have picked up so many about a year or two ago. The Team L.A. store puts everything on clearance after the season ends and you can pick up somepretty good stuff. For example, this past year I picked up some jackets for $30.

can someone explain why these current nba logos are being used
my only geuss is that rbk didnt have the rights when this was made

The rights are very sketch. For all ntents and purposes, AFAIK you can't use the current nba logos, but then again look @ the NBA fitteds that were poppingup (witha confirmed pick from the NBA Store in NYC) using current logos and a couple of other pics in this thread with current (gauranteed) logos.

Originally Posted by siirkus

the reason why we don't do any memphis logos is because we can't use some of them and the current ones are just OK.

understandable...well, can we get better selection of the logos you CAN use? and some 504 (Nawlins) hats would be str8 too

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by siirkus

understandable...well, can we get better selection of the logos you CAN use? and some 504 (Nawlins) hats would be str8 too

talk to new era about the logo selection

Originally Posted by na penny 89

whats good major. you need 2 move up 2 nyc with me no#@+$$.
what it be like spencer? im still workin on dat my dude... u need 2 sell me dat purple cookie monsta and stop bs'n me... u kno u need da money.

7ycqcsz.jpg

LA hat reminds me of this new chocolate joint that just dropped

CC - any restocks coming soon...possibly an aqua cookie monster restock ?

they sell in a heartbeat

Back
Top Bottom