POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

hey ty-

i've been wondering what is the number '1354' represent/mean? im just curious, if im gonna rock a brand i dont wanna look ignorant

:smh:
smh.gif
Death Wish​

^ that tan canucks fitted up there is pretty dope.

^^ and yeah capcity has been pretty good to me. longest an order took was 4 days and thats jersey to cali.
"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

Quote:
memphisboy is just mad because there was a mistake with his order
0]
alien.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

To whom ever might know the answer to this question.

Is there a separate stock from ONLINE and IN STORE in capcity ?

Example: Praying hands still available in store since sz 7 1/2 is gone?
TEAM-AF-ONE
Any sz 7-8 bangers? Get at me

www.myspace.com/kartoon05

I know this is a shot in the dark, but anyone know where to get some unique Mariners joints (besides cc, lids, hatworld, eBay, myshirts)? I live in Maryland so I can't hit any local seattle spots unfortunately. help would be GREATLY appreciated.

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

yo diplomat tdot
fu4c1y.jpg
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
i need an up north hookup! PLEAZE!
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

47b7d706b3127ccebcee5f07cb8900000026100AauWTJozatmOg
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

Would a single person be able to contact New Era and have something manufactured or do they only deal with Fitted retailers/Streetwear boutique/etc. etc.

yo siirkus that kc fitted is perfekt for my halloween forces....and that 51's joint is extra :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Ask on here, he's been one of the only people to have an issue with our site, other than that, our processin and shippin is done by hand so it takes bout a day to process and bout 3 - 5 to recivie
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

Yo anyone who could help me with that Redwings fitted it would be greatly appreciated
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

TeamArsenal
PLD38 W26 D12 L0

i been wantin 2 cop from ransom since they opened... only problem is I LIVE N NORTH KAROLINA!!!!! kan anybody help me with koppin up north???? >:
mad.gif

Quote:
i been wantin 2 cop from ransom since they opened... only problem is I LIVE N NORTH KAROLINA!!!!! kan anybody help me with koppin up north????

you forgot to change a "c" to a "k"

Back
Top Bottom