POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Picked up the new HUF lid this morning + the red Sharks (Thanks to my dude guez :pimp:
pimp.gif
2yzbztw.jpg
2dtvozs.jpg
MUDVILLE!

did vinnies start getting new eras?

and beyond that dude where are you from, harlem, BK, or ATL, you gotta pick, because its illegal to rep more then just one hood. You can have love, but only them downsouth dudes be comni up for reasons why they can rep ATL NY and minnesota at the same time, like they from all them places, and they still get clowned
www.myspace.com/thejerseyshirt

eCapCity.. nothing still on my hat. Its frustrating how my boy gets an email from the 26th of September with the order number and tracking number but it hasn't come yet. ALSO how USPS has no record of the item in their system. So is it USPS fault?
you rollin' like trump, you get your meat lumped.

you gotta do you, but just to put you on to game, don't do that again. It is okay to buy other cities TEAMS hats for the colors, but its is not okay to rock hood reppnig hats for the same reason. if you are lookin dope colored BK hats have your peoples run through wealthy hostage on Church, they do their thing with those

beyond that the most important thing I was interested is is that a VINNIES/PAULIES official hat or did someone pull a jack move

Quote:
eCapCity.. nothing still on my hat. Its frustrating how my boy gets an email from the 26th of September with the order number and tracking number but it hasn't come yet. ALSO how USPS has no record of the item in their system. So is it USPS fault?
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

new era has always been the best and has over 1000000 different color styles , they got made $$$ to make anything ROCK On and Rock HARD MJ fan for life

Are you all over at CC gonna redo the red and black sharks fitteds with the new logo? Or are they gonna be sold at lids and such?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Soowoop"​

I own 400 fitteds and I feel I've found the best way to stretch out hats. I take a medium sized hand towel fold it over once place it on my head and sqeeze the hat all the way on and then wear for a while. Tihs seems to stretch the band and seams without tearing or snappnig them

If you have a New Era store near you, they have this machine that can stretch it out a full size for you. well atleast at Toronto's they do
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--
Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

i emailed cc about an order i placed like a week ago. still no response. i dont know if i should order again or what.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

^would you still like it if it wasnt black?
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

Back
Top Bottom