POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Im going to CC over the weekend and they got more @#%$ at the actual store then online

Get at me if you dudes need anything

Yo siirkus do you guys have anything to go with the jedis ill probably ask gus next time i see him
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

:lol:
laugh.gif
"I Keep The Sawdy Shot By The Bed Next To The 40 Dot, I'll Put The Semi Auto To Jimmie Walker Over ShortyPopp....
.....On The Block, Catch Me Wit' A Hypebeast Chick, Thighs Be Thick, That Rides Meat Quick For Lime Green Kicks....."​

That Detriot Tigers is tough!!

I wanted a Rich Yung shirt but $80 is crazy OD, i seen a spot down on Jay St. charging $110.
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Yo I want a cookie monster fitted 7 n 3/4 -8. I heard CC still has some but it's not online I think I got to go to the store but I never have anytie and if I did go I'd probly max out my credits smh

My request for the next CC update is......

GET SOME 8 1/4

PLEASE

>:
mad.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

*secretely builds empire of i <3 my hood fitteds*
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Siirkus or anybody from CC:

Just placed an order for the tigers and the hawaii in a 3/8 but the shipping said $0. i'm assuming it was a mistake but i went ahead and ordered it anyway just because i didn't want those 2 to sell out. shoot me a PM if anything needs to get adjusted. Appreciate it.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

just placed an order on cc and there was no shipping charge? i included a messege in my order about that, hopefully they get back to me about it and i still get the hats.

FRANK 151 UPDATED WITH A GRIP OF NEW @#%$.

FINALLY got the "F" logo with the incredibly dope Ben Franklin quote on the bill.

They really are jumping on that expos logo
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

I need a Beef/Broc hat, not really feeling the Expos joint to much. Anybody know of any others in sz 3/8 or 1/2 ?
TEAM CLEVELAND​

ayoo BFA if you want a ry shirt for 60 pm me..and ill give you the site
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

eyo did anyone really buy them pumpkin joints? :smh:
smh.gif
those were ugly as hell :lol:
laugh.gif
375x375

have the colors and 'ready' on the fitted in a similar font

or like cuban linx...have the red and yellow album cover theme...than have like 'OB4CL' or something...yall do create your own fitteds right? :lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

i see you guys made some fitteds for the hufquake AMs.. Hawaii one is tight, just don't see the connection other than the colors
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

damn that blue/grey SF on CC is dope, but im not feelin the print under the bill :\
ohwell.gif

Hella DOPE!

Back
Top Bottom