Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

those blanks are prob old, NE doesnt make blanks anymore due tot he fact that _ be puttin whateva they want on them, also that Green fitted is prob a sample,they were supposed to make some a couple seasons back and they never came up

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by icyuod

pimp.gif

http://in4mants.com/in4mant_08/http://in4mants.com/in4mant_08/http://in4mants.com/in4mant_08/

yo any sites to copp from? googled it and pretty much all i see are 7 - 7 1/2s

call the stores

In4mation Ward Warehouse 1050 Ala Moana Blvd B1 Honolulu, HI. 96814 Phone: 808.597.1447

or
Phone: 808-923-0888

I used to rock alot of different fitteds but a while ago, I came across these and realized this is the only fitted i needs to be dealin wit. Raptors fittedthat aren't even produced anymore and I had to stock up. Have three so when one bites the dust, the next one will get pulled out. I have to rep my cityand everyone around the city has on a jays cap.

28lcmj5.jpg

old school raptors and grizzlies are =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i loved the 90s in terms of logos and designs, so many
eek.gif
logos/jerseys

Speaking of grizzlies.. I need a hat to match my jacket.. any ideas/stuff on the way??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
.. New era store had something but by the time i knew they had it, it was gone
smh.gif

m_ee3527a232ceb2201af3fd71bf10d75f.jpg

That "Green" hat is an unreleased sample by The Hundreds. They were sold at a warehouse sale they were having for $100 and up or some %$@$. Wild.

Those Blanks are *%!#$@' piff.

^^
I think they changed to polyester onfields in 07

yo icy you seem to kno a whole bunch of spots any idea where to get a mighty ducks new era or a new york giants new era?

Henzo- I Might Have Just The Cap For You....Original NE From The Same Era As ThoseRaptors Caps Posted By "Black Chiney".... If I'm Not Mistaken You're A 7 1/4 So Let Me Know If You'd Be Interested And I'll Look IntoThat For You Later Today
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

ii FLaSh ii wrote:

We need a Queens fitted
nerd.gif

Queens>>>>

The little key chain off the line kills it for me...
they got a bunch of boro fitteds at the flag ship store you could check out. I wasnt feelin em otherwise I woulda copped. lmao for a sec I thought you were talkin about the keys on my desk.

Im going to call them to see what kind they have before I make the trip...

medium_hill_jersey.jpg

Any fitted to match that jersey? Not my jersey... But i have the same one and its authentic...

If I'm not mistaken, these kinds of hats like the Raptors ones i posted are from 1998-1999. I only recently started to see Raptors new eras around the citybut all are just of the basic claw basketball logo. I've even had a bunch of offers of dudes willing to pay 50$ for one. ecapcity has the same kind of hatsfrom this era but no Raptors. I've seen a Grizzlies new era around Toronto but it's a "snap back" not a fitted.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Henzo- I Might Have Just The Cap For You....Original NE From The Same Era As Those Raptors Caps Posted By "Black Chiney".... If I'm Not Mistaken You're A 7 1/4 So Let Me Know If You'd Be Interested And I'll Look Into That For You Later Today
wink.gif
im 7 1/4 and henz0 is not so slide that grizz over to me kind sir
wink.gif

If you have a new era flagship in you're city, they can stretch hats up to two sizes bigger. My raps ones were both 7 1/4 and I stretched them to 7 3/8.

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

If you have a new era flagship in you're city, they can stretch hats up to two sizes bigger. My raps ones were both 7 1/4 and I stretched them to 7 3/8.

Have you tried stretching them two sizes bigger?

cant you guys make a vancouver grizzlies since its a logo that is no longer being used?

just picked up another gucci giants at true today and the 49er-esque SF at HatClub

Back
Top Bottom