Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

had to do some digging for this pic, but i need the black/yellow/blue warriors joint. i think it was peg that carried it originally, anyone out there know ifthey still got it? or know a place that carries that same "warriors basketball" fitted in early 90's warrior colors? im fiendin.
smh.gif

497575947_d91f4241bf.jpg

Originally Posted by Anderlecht

We got the spurs hat in yesterday but won't go up until tonight. Peep the blog for %off! myfitteds.com
where am I supposed to enter it?

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

We got the spurs hat in yesterday but won't go up until tonight. Peep the blog for %off! myfitteds.com
where am I supposed to enter it?
Enter SPURS at checkout and you get 20% off til midnight
pimp.gif

^^
gl

the online mlb store is having a 30% off sale too. No code needed.

why are all these stores having sales when I dont have any money. *gets mad*

whats the name of the blog....
and put up that spurs up...lol

a lil help from you guys.. i need fitteds for the following shoes, what do yall suggest? thanks in advance. (sorry for the big pics.)

af107_pre_lo_choco_wheat.jpg

007246.jpg

309431.411.gif

lbj4_gold-7.jpg

again greatly appreciated!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Whats the name of the blog....
and put up that spurs up...lol
The blog is linked on their main page. But the Spurs is going to be posted later this week.

But
eek.gif
at the Spurs, I was selling the exact two-tone color in smallsizes/snapbacks a year back but never could find it in a 5/8 so I know Ima pull the trigger for sure. Now someone please tell me they have some Lakers logo(full sized, not that mini !%$) joints coming in, Purple Crown/Yellow Brim = my retirement from NEs... haha

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Wheres that spurs at.
nerd.gif

Can't do rocknjocks price at 1 billion dollars.
grin.gif
no hate to RockNjocks but myshirts said they have it in also, Im not sure of the colors but they said they'd put it up tomorrow.
i should be stopping by this week for pickups. we could always do a meetup/trade for some peg hats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Wheres that spurs at.
nerd.gif

grin.gif
no hate to RockNjocks but myshirts said they have it in also, Im not sure of the colors but they said they'd put it up tomorrow.
i should be stopping by this week for pickups. we could always do a meetup/trade for some peg hats
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Ill be there sat or sun. Pick me up those spurs

Wheres that spurs at.
nerd.gif

grin.gif

We got it yesterday and you will be able to buy it from us tomorrow.

I'm picking up a black Playcloths skully from u guys Ty... how long is shipping?? any discount codes??

Back
Top Bottom