Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

:TorontoBlueJayshat
.....so when's the next lids discount?

Morrow :pimp:

Speaking of MLB sale, when is the MILB sale? I would have no problem ordering from the site, but they charge you $8 shipping for each team you order from.

word their shipping prices are crazy, i was gonna order like 5 hats tryna charge like 30 for shipping

is there any other fitteds coming out to match the dolphins color speed turfs ?

the Stars is sold out on myshirts , and i have not seen cap city post anything on there blog,.

Just left New Era Chicago and they finally got in the Chicago Flag Fitted hat in. Sick sick hat. Also, they got a restock of the Bulls 6 Ring hat i posted on here before the forums switched over.

Thanks for the heads up bro. I will probably be stopping thru there this weekend to pick that up...

Don't know if you guys are familiar with Mickey's Place. It's a shop across the street from the Baseball HOF in Cooperstown. Best hat store ever, IMO.

Nearly exhaustive collection of current and historic MLB and MiLB hats. (I don't play that non-authentic team colors, non on-field hat nonsense.)

Anyway, Mickeysplace.com is the website. 20% off throughout the weekend. Code is MPF12

...Need to take pics of my collection one of these days.

Anyway, Mickeysplace.com is the website. 20% off throughout the weekend. Code is MPF12

May the universe bless you with tons of sluts. I was extra salty i couldnt take advantage of it last time and thought this would never happen again. Finally got the hats ive been stalking on there :smokin. thank you sir.

No doubt. You're very welcome.

The first time I discovered that store on a trip to Cooperstown, I felt like I was receiving my 72 virgins!

They have the best version of the Cooperstown hats too - most of them no MLB logo on the back. 70s and 80s joints have the green underbrim. Truly official. I'm going to have me some adult beverages during the Giants game tomorrow, come home and dumb out on the site. I'm not even going to pretend I will exhibit any self control.

Last edited:
Don't know if you guys are familiar with Mickey's Place. It's a shop across the street from the Baseball HOF in Cooperstown. Best hat store ever, IMO.

Nearly exhaustive collection of current and historic MLB and MiLB hats. (I don't play that non-authentic team colors, non on-field hat nonsense.)

Tons of awesome hats on that site! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

much love for bigging up mickeys place. they were the only place that carried the american league umpire hats that i needed in my life

Just copped the NYG breast cancer fitted off LIds. $26 shipped wasn't too bad :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom