Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

whats the info on this lebron fitted again?

Lids.com 40% off all hats. Code is FLASH40 - will be in effect 9pm - midnight tonight only.

There was one from 10AM - 1PM today too, but I just found out a few minutes ago.

Last edited:
9PM - midnight ONLY. Try again in those hours. They'll put up the info on the homepage once the promotion is live.

I was able to use it in the 10 AM - 1:00 PM window this morning and the promo said they'd be doing it again 9PM - midnight.

9PM - midnight ONLY. Try again in those hours. They'll put up the info on the homepage once the promotion is live.
I was able to use it in the 10 AM - 1:00 PM window this morning and the promo said they'd be doing it again 9PM - midnight.

I'm guessing east coast time.

I'm guessing east coast time.

Is there any other time?... :tongue:

Seriously, I think so because somebody told me about it at about 12:30 EST and I got my order in a few minutes before the first one ended at 1. That was all east cost time.

Debating on picking up that SB Giants fitted but there's just something about it I don't like.

Last edited:
Debating on picking up that SB Giants fitted but there's just something about it I don't like.

It's history, man. Ya gotta do it!

You're a Yankees fan, so perhaps you don't have to immortalize all your teams' titles. But, since I'm a Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers guy - the Giants are the only competent organization I root for, so I need to support them for keeping (somewhat) sane. I've seen only 6 titles in my lifetime, and the G-men are responsible for 2/3 of them.

As for the hat itself, it's come to grow on me. At first I was meh about the red outlining on the NY, but I've actually grown to really like it. I own a few NYG fitteds, and miraculously the one that I think actually fits the best is some old Reebok joint that I found at a FootLocker years ago for literally $2.99.

It's history, man. Ya gotta do it!
You're a Yankees fan, so perhaps you don't have to immortalize all your teams' titles. But, since I'm a Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers guy - the Giants are the only competent organization I root for, so I need to support them for keeping (somewhat) sane. I've seen only 6 titles in my lifetime, and the G-men are responsible for 2/3 of them.
As for the hat itself, it's come to grow on me. At first I was meh about the red outlining on the NY, but I've actually grown to really like it. I own a few NYG fitteds, and miraculously the one that I think actually fits the best is some old Reebok joint that I found at a FootLocker years ago for literally $2.99.

I cherish every title. Whether it's the Yankees or Giants, each one is special. I am dying and praying I live to see a Knicks one. There's just something off with the hat. I'll probably pick it up though but I think the red outline makes it look cheap. I was hoping it'd be like the Yankees and be an onfield with just the patch.

Obviously WS not included. :smh:

Trying to find some nice MLB patches, want that Jays 9/11 one.

I bought one of the world series Giants hats and the sizing on it is HORRIBLE. It's freaking HUGE smfh. Bought the 2010 version and it fit perfectly. Come on new era step your s up.

Last edited:
Just copped Seattle Pilots, Seattle Mariners and a Houston Astros on the low low

appreciate the Flash 40

repped!

Copped a giants new era sb championship patch for 23.40 :nthat:
N a few other items for Xmas.

Back
Top Bottom