Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

how do you guys fix the side of the hat where the patch is? seems to stick out and not sit straight. got two of those tigers world series.

im thinking there may be a hold up for some teams. the braves especially, after all the flack they caught for bringing back the screaming brave.

Not necessarily. Although the Braves aren't gonna be rocking that Screaming Chief hat; they caved in last second after all the protesting so they'll be whipping out a new hat altogether soon (wouldn't be unfeasible for New Era to get whatever new style they come up with done in time for Spring Training, they'll worry about making enough for retailers after they make enough for the team to use at first launch).

The Screaming Chief will still be sold at retail for the time being which will make it an oddity since the team won't be wearing it at all but since New Era already made X amount of units in these hats, they didn't wanna scrap em.

interesting info, also heard some teams that added outlines to the logos might change it up. la and pit in particular, any truth to that?

interesting info, also heard some teams that added outlines to the logos might change it up. la and pit in particular, any truth to that?

Never outside of the realm of possibility but I haven't heard anything on that specifically.

No need to question about it, it IS a remake. It has the "made in China" tag on the inside label :lol: but still a clean hat :nthat:

wow that's crazy...it's really well made...and unlike the retros it actually feels like the old onfield (soft brim, just soft all around)

and i just seen CC had a Yankee retro with the same taggings...no authentic sticker used like on the royals....

man i don't think i'll ever get the actual onfield :lol: ....at least it's better than my other retro i guess

Last edited:
how does the crown fit? is it actual normal size? ive seen them go cheap at times on ebay.

this was a few months back when i was about to buy one then some members told me they wouldnt fit well.

its one of my favorite hats even if its not an actual on field. close enough

wow that's crazy...it's really well made...and unlike the retros it actually feels like the old onfield (soft brim, just soft all around)

and i just seen CC had a Yankee retro with the same taggings...no authentic sticker used like on the royals....

man i don't think i'll ever get the actual onfield :lol: ....at least it's better than my other retro i guess

Yea, that Yankees is part of the same program with the Royals you got. Those remake's are fairly easy for retailers to order. Just depends on what teams/styles they wanna bring in. I remember MyFitteds went ham on them last year or so.

Hawks

Last edited:
thanks jon for the clarification....it's hard as hell findin the old grey under on-fields today....are these retros even that popular? I mean, it's gettin old...the WS patches aren't even accurate

and nice stuff Ty

Last edited:
thanks jon for the clarification....it's hard as hell findin the old grey under on-fields today....are these retros even that popular? I mean, it's gettin old...the WS patches aren't even accurate

and nice stuff Ty

I'd say the remakes are pretty popular since the actual vintage On-Fields have to be drying up by now with everyone been scooping em up last few years. They're pretty dang close to the OG with the only con being that they're China-made so great chance there's variances in fit and etc.

and nice stuff Ty

Lol you don't understand b, ****** be FIENDIN for these in NYC. We only rock grey and green brims out here, alot of time with the world series patches, they sell extremely well out here.

i remember someone saying they were looking of a wizards color nationals hat. hatclub has em

While that Nats hat is still :nthat: ; that's not really Wizards colors. Maybe the lighting in the pic throws it off but that's black and teal lol

The OG Wiz colors were more of a slate/indigo blue, black and metallic gold.

More like this:

Lol you don't understand b, ****** be FIENDIN for these in NYC. We only rock grey and green brims out here, alot of time with the world series patches, they sell extremely well out here.

i see...i don't see any retros/WS patches worn out here in CA, then again i think ppl only wear snapbacks now

While we're on the topic of searching for fitteds, can somebody point me in the direction of a Miami Marlins cap in the old Florida Marlins colors? (no teal brim)

Last edited:
thanks jon, but i was lookin for the all black version, sorry if u thought that's what i meant

i swear i seen it before

somethin like this but black brim, looked like the old version

side note i'm still mad i slept on that Detroit tigers otis fitted Revive made ...

thanks jon, but i was lookin for the all black version, sorry if u thought that's what i meant

i swear i seen it before

somethin like this but black brim, looked like the old version

side note i'm still mad i slept on that Detroit tigers otis fitted Revive made ...

Oh whoops :lol:

Read that wrong then.

Just a heads up, i asked @New_Era_Caps about SB47 NFL on-fields having patches and they replied saying there will be an update later this week :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Just a heads up, i asked @New_Era_Caps about SB47 NFL on-fields having patches and they replied saying there will be an update later this week :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Yea, that's already been stated in here that was happening while back :lol: :nthat:. Hats are shipping out this week. Thursday is the first day they'll be available online.

I heard the patches are already peeling off the hats though :smh:

Was hoping they'd use the same type of patch they used on the 2012 World Series On-Fields but evidently not. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Yea, that's already been stated in here that was happening while back :lol: :nthat:. Hats are shipping out this week. Thursday is the first day they'll be available online.

Was hoping they'd use the same type of patch they used on the 2012 World Series On-Fields but evidently not. :stoneface:

2012 patch = best patch ever...of all the new glued on patches

and elijahdukes, what did u win? and what was this contest?

Last edited:

Damn, shoulda known you would already have info on them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom