Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

That's a nice collection. A lot of vintage joints too.

I probably have about 120 - 150 on field MLB hats, including throwbacks and minor league affiliates, but this dude has me beat, I think.

looking though all them hats i realized i prefer when minor league teams flip the parent team logo over the clink room look.

any place still have a "Goonies" new era cap?

the font of it looks like this:

35m08dj.jpg

I remember one of yall NT'er rocking it back in like 07-08, that red cap was wavy :pimp:

Last edited:
anyone been to peg lately? how's it looking there? haven't bought fitteds in a while, been slacking

I was there about a month ago. As far as quantity, it looked pretty stacked but seems like every single hat shop over there has the same hats :lol:

And that's specifically referring to their "customs" too :smh: :rolleyes . Swear every shop on Fulton and in Harlem area all had the same hats (same teams and colorways)

Last edited:
anyone been to peg lately? how's it looking there? haven't bought fitteds in a while, been slacking
I was there about a month ago. As far as quantity, it looked pretty stacked but seems like every single hat shop over there has the same hats
laugh.gif

And that's specifically referring to their "customs" too
mean.gif
eyes.gif
. Swear every shop on Fulton and in Harlem area all had the same hats (same teams and colorways)
same ish with fordham....

same patch program with da white sweat band...

Peg been alright, IMO. It hasn't had that wow factor like it usually does on me. Still like their patch work' but hate the price. Y'all are right about Fordham and Fulton thou. I tried one of the places yelp recommended because they compared it peg. A place in Brooklyn, Graham ave I believe. That place was the worst.

Anybody mess with Knickerbocker ave in Brooklyn for fitteds?

Last edited:
No,
I wonder if I know the person behind it, and what's up with that bulls new era in the last pic

oh nvm, same spot that used to advertise on worldstar, right?

Last edited:
they were purely a webstore before, and they would advertise on worldstarhiphop...

If you're talking about Hat Club, then I'm pretty sure you're confusing it with someone else. Hat Club is actually the opposite; strictly just physical stores at first before eventually adding a website as the internet came along :lol:

Last edited:
Since a lot of people in here always looking for NBA fitteds, thought everyone would like to know that the NBA let New Era do a special release for the playoffs so for all the playoff teams, New Era will be making current logo fitteds that hat shops can order and sell (the same ones that are normally just at flagship stores and NBA arenas & NBA store.com)

So obviously Bulls fitteds w/o the Windy City logo are part of this release: solid black, black w/ red brim, solid red, and red w/ black brim will be available.

The dope part is these are gonna be USA-made :nerd: :wow:

The only downside is most of the colorways for the other teams are kinda tame and not the same ones you see at the NBA store except for like Knicks, Nets and Bulls; like the Thunder ones are just solid navy, gray w/ navy brim, gray w/ orange brim :rolleyes

Last edited:
so, full custom or just team colors?

and have the stores already made their orders?

Team colors but like I said aside from most of the big market teams I mentioned: most of the set is pretty dull as far as the "team color" goes. Like you figure the Nuggets would be some combo of powder blue and gold but the hat being offered is just solid navy :stoneface:

But I guess there's some reasoning behind it as NBA probably doesn't want the exact same fitteds seen at the NBA shop and arenas being sold in this special release.

These hats are supposed to drop early May (in time for 2nd round of playoffs?) so orders should be made soon.

Last edited:
Have you seen them already?

are they basically these?
contrast eyelets?, button color?

also, what will be on the back?
smaller bulls logo, or the team name, or will they bring back the Nba logo 1 last time?

Last edited:
Basically the same Bulls hats as the ones you got but a few differences:

- Gray undevisors
- 3 of the 4 hats will have the NBA logo on the back while the black w/ red brim has that "BULLS" wordmark on the back
- Solid red one has a red button unlike yours

All very minor differences aside but the USA made part is what has me :nerd:

It'll be interesting to see if the hats turn out the way I described em to you or if they end up being the same as yours >D

Last edited:
Basically the same Bulls hats as the ones you got but a few differences:

- Gray undevisors
- 3 of the 4 hats will have the NBA logo on the back while the black w/ red brim has that "BULLS" wordmark on the back
- Solid red one has a red button unlike yours

All very minor differences aside but the USA made part is what has me :nerd:

It'll be interesting to see if the hats turn out the way I described em to you or if they end up being the same as yours >D

I hate knowing they'll have grey underbrims, might have to cop for that alone :smh: :smh:

I think the nba logo is inferior to the small logo or wordmark.

oh, and thank you for the nfo :nthat:

edit:
the only thing that would annoy me is if they put contrast eyelets last minute

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom