Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^

is that an older C'mon fitted? that one and Harrisburg joint 
pimp.gif

well ive ordered a bunch of 7 3/8 which is my true size in wool and early polyester

with these new ones they are so loose on the sides and look huge on my head, not even joking.

sup my hats too big lookin dude. if its a little loose thats fine but where it makes the hat look huge on your head? nah

im the same hat size. I started buying 7 1/4 now instead. Seems to be working so far.... lol

well ive ordered a bunch of 7 3/8 which is my true size in wool and early polyester

with these new ones they are so loose on the sides and look huge on my head, not even joking.

sup my hats too big lookin dude. if its a little loose thats fine but where it makes the hat look huge on your head? nah

im the same hat size. I started buying 7 1/4 now instead. Seems to be working so far.... lol

not for me, i did try it. too tight :smh:

you would think those would fit a little looser since the 7 3/8 are huge now

its freakin ridiculous man

anyays if anyone can find another site with that 79 tbtc tigers, let me know id like to get one less than retail since MLB is out of 7 3/8

only other place i could find online, weird. just a lil less than retail w/ free shipping tho.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Era-59F...US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item3a7b83d669

don't know if it'll help you any but the hat is listed as "2012 detroit tigers retro game cap" on my receipt.

full price, but they got the size you're looking for

http://www.mickeysplace.com/Hats-Detroit-Tigers-1972-1982-Hat-p-1853.html

different version though. i'm not sure if he has a preference but that Mickey's Place version is green underbrim with likely white sweatband and no MLB logo on the back, more of a true retro. the MLB.com and ebay links were for the Turn Back the Clock version which would be like the current On Fields in the old colors.

i can't do the green underbrims and no MLB logo personally.

not everyone is going to like them, do I care? absolutely not.

thanks for the criticism tho
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom