Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Can someone help me find this fitted please?

My head fits vintage snapbacks mad weird, so i'm not gonna try any diamond collection grey brims. Just gotta look around the city I guess.

here are some of my favorites I have. I am at about 150 new era fitteds at this point. Sorry for the phone pics.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lets see whatcha got, you mostly mess w/ street wear/novelty fitteds?

picked up 5 wools in the last couple weeks. i wanna get a crap load, too bad its expensive :lol:

I am trying to find the value of this fitted hat for selling purposes. I have searched the Internet with no success and I know this hat is 100% Authentic purchased at Santana's Town Store in Harlem in around 2004. Diplomat's Black/Red with letter "C" stitched on back in red and Camron stitched on the side of it. Fabric feels like a brushed velvet and has sparkles throughout entire hat. This hat is difficult to photograph because of the material, it does not capture it's texture and color accurately. Pics make it look like there is white lint on it and only in certain areas but it actually has a glitter-like effect that appears to be part woven into the fabric itself rather than a glitter that would be applied on top of a fabric. it is also evenly distributed throughout the entire hat with no bare spots. Purchase price in Santana's Town Store was approx $90.00. I can not even find a pic or article on this exact hat after several attempts to do so. Any info would be greatly appreciated
[/IMG]

I am trying to find the value of this fitted hat for selling purposes. I have searched the Internet with no success and I know this hat is 100% Authentic purchased at Santana's Town Store in Harlem in around 2004. Diplomat's Black/Red with letter "C" stitched on back in red and Camron stitched on the side of it. Fabric feels like a brushed velvet and has sparkles throughout entire hat. This hat is difficult to photograph because of the material, it does not capture it's texture and color accurately. Pics make it look like there is white lint on it and only in certain areas but it actually has a glitter-like effect that appears to be part woven into the fabric itself rather than a glitter that would be applied on top of a fabric. it is also evenly distributed throughout the entire hat with no bare spots. Purchase price in Santana's Town Store was approx $90.00. I can not even find a pic or article on this exact hat after several attempts to do so. Any info would be greatly appreciated
[/IMG]

Taking off da sticker kills your resell, FYI.

Ebay is your best bet.

Andy Warhol-designed Camo Fitted 

Photo of Warhol on the inside. Warhol quote on the sweat band: "It takes a lot of work to figure out how to look so good." 

Last edited:
Ill try to post more tomorrow. The only team I collect are Los Angeles Dodgers. I think in the past 10 years I have bought maybe 4 non New Era 5950 hats. Only to support friends lines. I am a New Era man for sure though.

just copped a wool on field Dodgers :pimp:

my old one i found is messed up shape wise. wish i could fit it somehow :smh:

Back
Top Bottom