Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

still want the ovo blue jays fitted but i wont even look at em because I KNOW they chargin a grip
That's a very fair reasoning, haha, it sure wasn't cheap.

I looked at it as, I either get the OVO or get two caps and I decided that getting the OVO would be reasonable since most people, especially in my area, wouldn't have the hat or even know about it. I think it's pretty nice to have something that a lot of people don't, since people usually ask about it and it leads to a cool conversation. I get many compliments on it when I walk into a Lids.

Last edited:
That's a very fair reasoning, haha, it sure wasn't cheap.

I looked at it as, I either get the OVO or get two caps and I decided that getting the OVO would be reasonable since most people, especially in my area, wouldn't have the hat or even know about it. I think it's pretty nice to have something that a lot of people don't, since people usually ask about it and it leads to a cool conversation. I get many compliments on it when I walk into a Lids.

u right with that reasoning but idk where to even find it in my size ( 7 7/8 or 8)

having something not a lot of cats have is cool

but it's OVO... ouch.
but the black & gold, doe 
pimp.gif

Can't find an A's 2014 all star anywhere ;( their team store didn't even have it SMH. need it in a 7 5/8. Any info would much appreciated. Thanks...

Question, I have a bunch of hats that I may have worn 1-2 times. They are a little too big so I'm thinking of listing them on eBay, but before I do I thought I'd try to get a little help.
If anybody has sold hats online before, do you have any suggestions on shipping prices and the right size boxes to use? I'll probably stop at the post office and fedex after work, but I thought I'd ask because I'm sure there are people that have sold and shipped on here before.

I've been wanting the #2 side patch Yankee fitted as well & I just checked the Lids site & they added a new version of it vs the one that's been on there... The new one has a chromaflex patch & looks to be a bit smaller in size so I think I'd rather have that one but I'm not familiar with the chromaflex material, anyone have any input on how it is on a fitted?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom