Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

That other fitted is a Florida Panthers one; that's the logo they have on the shoulders of the jersey.

But yeah...I'm also curious as to where these came from...
nerd.gif

palm tree hockey stick and sharks is crack. I gotta get up to peg one of these days. I been buying other stuff lately (F-ing PC problems) and havent had theloot left over to buy any fitteds.

EDIT
forgot to mention that those fitteds on city sole are def black underbrim ones. Rolled a 123 with that thinking it was a grey one and now theres no pointreturning it cuz its too much of a hassle.

That sharks about sold out would be a perfect match for the saftey oranges coming up.

some 1 needa post a wall pic of CC and PEG

I wore the cubs again, people think its black but its navy.

and my dude aaron (owns revive which is the store that my store is located in)

Jerm,

That astros your dude is rocking is the one from cc, right? I've been a lil iffy on it. What dome got coming for us? Any sneak peeks?

nah the joint he is wearing is from rock n jocks, the one CC has up is a navy duck cloth IMO is better. and i cant give out no sneak peaks as of right now,some time in the future though. i do though have 2 DOME (DO ME) hats coming in sometime but thats all i can say lol

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by MyOnes

match is a no go lol
Actually that match IS a go

Just the pics make the laces brighter than they really are
i must disagree, fitted is like a kelly green, laces look like a hulk green

Back
Top Bottom